WTF thread

124»

Replies

• UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 13,537 Member
    Drivers who blow through stop signs making a right turn and then go slowly up the road... Seriously, you came around the corner on two wheels to get ahead of me. Why must you then drive 10 mph below the limit?
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    My sister in law helps out with clean up when we have parties at my place. Bless her heart. But she puts sharp knives BLADE UP in the dishwasher! WTF!

What's your WTF rant?

OMG, I would hate that! I sometimes unload the dishwasher in the dark, so I could be in serious danger if somebody did that!
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Fat girls who wear tight clothes and their rolls hang out everywhere.

Well, you're charming, aren't you?
  • mcaffreyg
    mcaffreyg Posts: 69 Member
    Overly polite drivers! people who try to let you make turns or whenever when it is clearly not your turn! they are trying to be nice but your putting us all in danger!
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    My mom throws trash on TOP of the trash can instead of taking the extra .01 second to open the lid first. Drives. me. insane. :explode:
  • when people can clearly see (once opened) that the dishes in the dishwasher are clean, yet continue put new dirty dishes in it? like wtf surely you can see that there are some sparkly clean plates in there! then when you go to empty it you don't know what actually cleaned when you find that one dirty knife in the cutlery basket! REALLY PEOPLE. WTF.