I finally accomplished the Insanity Workout!!

13»

Replies

• lqmustang
    lqmustang Posts: 125 Member
    Congratulations!! The pics show your results and you look great! Time to send in for that tshirt!
  • Luckyshan89
    Luckyshan89 Posts: 24 Member
    Nice!
  • jaina08
    jaina08 Posts: 561 Member
    GREAT job!!! U are RIPPED!!! I wish I could do it , but I have a bad knee and all that jumping around and high impact would KILL me... :sad:

Thank you! :) and thanks everyone again. Yeah when I first did Insanity it bothered my knees a lot then I got used to it. But I didn't have a knee problem to begin with though. But thanks!
  • luisalg14
    luisalg14 Posts: 202 Member
    Yay! Awesome stuff :D

That $£@! is bananas, yo!
  • eli_802
    eli_802 Posts: 60
    YOU LOOK AMAZING! your stomach is so flat.. awesome! i am on day 4, and already want to die haha. i hope my results are half as great as yours! did you do the nutrition plan too? or just the workouts? friend me - i want details!! :)
  • MzIrish
    MzIrish Posts: 11,917 Member
    Amazing Great job !!
  • jaina08
    YOU LOOK AMAZING! your stomach is so flat.. awesome! i am on day 4, and already want to die haha. i hope my results are half as great as yours! did you do the nutrition plan too? or just the workouts? friend me - i want details!! :)

I actually didn't follow the meal plan. BUT I did eat 5 small healthy meals a day. And lots and lots of protein. Good luck with Insanity! I hope you get greeeat results! :)
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 720 Member
    Fabulous job!
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    CannibalisticVegetarian Posts: 1,255 Member
    Oh my Glob, you look amazing!! I hope to start Insanity as soon as I recover from my little oral surgery. Man, I hope I receive results like THAT! Keep up the fantastic work!

By the by, are there any tips that you wouldn't mind sharing with a soon-to-be newbie?
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Damn Look at you.
    Your Legs are banging.
  • jaina08
    Oh my Glob, you look amazing!! I hope to start Insanity as soon as I recover from my little oral surgery. Man, I hope I receive results like THAT! Keep up the fantastic work!

By the by, are there any tips that you wouldn't mind sharing with a soon-to-be newbie?

Thank you! :) So tips? Eat lots of protein!! Eat 5 small healthy meals a day and try your hardest in each workout but you are welcome to take breaks. Don't try to kill yourself! Lol! Oh and don't be afraid of carbs, it will help a lot when you do the workouts! Good luck!!
  • very sexy muscle :)
    For those who wanted to see my before and after thighs lol! The left picture is super old though, like 2010 old, lol!

347eg78.jpg
  • jaina08
    very sexy muscle :)
    For those who wanted to see my before and after thighs lol! The left picture is super old though, like 2010 old, lol!

347eg78.jpg

Thank you! :)
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,243 Member
    Makes me want to try P90X again and finish!!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Great results! Looking good!
  • krc99080
    krc99080 Posts: 147 Member
    Amazing! I just started Insanity on Monday and I hope to have some great results like you show!

37422413.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!