Breakfast Burritos... with Sriracha.

2»

Replies

• majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    I was just getting ready to make breakfast burritos tomorrow! I do have a question. What the heck is Sriracha? Is it a pepper? I have heard of it but never really saw anything. I am trying to make healthier to go breakfasts for hubby.

Michelle
    31lfX8odCJL._SY300_.jpg
  • da_bears10089
    da_bears10089 Posts: 1,791 Member
    we put sriracha on top of our chicken alfredo pizza. THAT is the *kitten* right there.
  • ActiveGuy81
    ActiveGuy81 Posts: 705 Member
    What is sriracha?
    A Thai-style hot sauce, typically made from sun-ripened chili peppers, vinegar, garlic, sugar and salt

Thanks, I am from SE TX and we have literally hundreds of different hot sauces in our stores.
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    My wife just told me that a local pizza place just added a sriracha sauce flavor to their chicken wings. Will be trying soon.

Pizza, chicken wings and sirracha in the same sentence???? This is the post of the year. You need to report back after trying those wings with a full review please.

Well, I tried them. I didn't like them at all. It's like they just dumped half a bottle over the wings.

I've made my wing sauce at home with sriracha as a base with other stuff and it always comes out great.
  • badtastebetty
    badtastebetty Posts: 326 Member
    What is sriracha?
    A Thai-style hot sauce, typically made from sun-ripened chili peppers, vinegar, garlic, sugar and salt

Thanks, I am from SE TX and we have literally hundreds of different hot sauces in our stores.

Jealous.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Anyone else read SE TX as SEXT??

No, just me?? Woops.