What do you plan on rewarding yourself with?

Replies

• ably65
    ably65 Posts: 41
    I'm finally doing this for the reward of feeling like myself again. It just clicked for me about 2 months ago. I have been through a very rough time and have been very stuck and not knowing where to go. I realized that I have to feel like myslef in order to get in touch with who I am and what I want out of my life. That's the reward and every day I feel as if I am earring a little bit of the big reward. Don't know if this makes sense :)
  • mimiteh35
    mimiteh35 Posts: 486 Member
    I at first just thought "I'll reward myself with a whole new wardrobe" and then I remember I work from home and with 3 kids I rarely get out much, I have clothes I bought before weight loss that I STILL haven't worn yet, one dress I bought 2 yrs ago that is now too big for me, still has the tags on it! Bought it in Hawaii. Also since I see that I will need to buy clothes here and there during my weight loss, I decided I will have to come up with something new!

I've thought about a boob job, but with an almost stepdaughter who is entering her teen years and sees me losing weight and I have to constantly get it in her head that she doesn't need to lose weight and if she wants to exercise its ok, not only fat people exercise, and even things like walking the dog or riding her bike are exercise... its a struggle to not let her get the mindset of her thinking she's fat, especially when her severely obese lazy grandmother tells her she's getting fat! ugh, that woman!! Anyway, so I want a boob job because I see now that my belly was holding most of "my girls" up, and now that I'm losing in that area, I see how much they are looking rather flat lol....so I may or may not do that depending on where my almost-step-daughter stands at that point with her own body image.

Besides that, I was thinking a trip to Vegas with some of my girlfriends from back home that I haven't seen in 3 yrs, or maybe my sweetie and I could go on a cruise, but with 3 kids its hard to just say we'll go away and not take them, especially if its somewhere they've never been, not like when kids are too young to care, lol.

So far those are my ideas running through my head! I'm loving some of the ideas people have on here though! I read someone bought themselves a mountain bike, and while I don't plan to go mountain bike riding, maybe a bike would be a good idea since I'm the only one in the family who doesn't own one.

One for SURE I want is a new Coach purse. :) I'm kind of a purse girl, but have put my shopping on hold for those as I don't get out much so I don't really carry one often.
  • mimiteh35
    mimiteh35 Posts: 486 Member
    Tailored Brooks Brothers Suit ! ! !

Nice!!! Nothing more eye candy than a confident man in a tailored suit!!
  • Lonarae12
    Lonarae12 Posts: 10
    A boob job. I said it.

Meee ttoooooooooooo!!!
  • MoRiv1986
    MoRiv1986 Posts: 380 Member
    Gonna allow myself to buy $300 worth of cute clothing once I'm down to my goal weight. I'll also treat myself to a spa day when I'm halfway there.
  • High waisted shorts & a donut.^.^
  • Dunkirk
    Dunkirk Posts: 465 Member
    new gym outfit

or three!
  • Loseweightnotlife
    Loseweightnotlife Posts: 2 Member
    belly piercing
  • Love. I will allow myself to be loved.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    In the past I rewarded myself with clothes (still do), a Michael Kors bag, & an upcoming trip to Hawaii. My new reward will be shopping in Hawaii (at thrift stores & discount stores) & a new haircut. I want a style like Jennifer Love Hewitt had in the earlier seasons of Ghost Whisperer.

Loved that show, and her hair! and oooooo, reward shopping in HAWAII would be awesome!

I've always loved her hair when she had the side swept bangs. I hope I can find some decent clothing items in Hawaii for somewhat decent prices. I want to visit the local thrift stores, Nordstrom Rack, and Ross/TJMaxx.
  • TattedInStilettos
    TattedInStilettos Posts: 331 Member
    When I hit my 40lb goal I'm going to have some professional pics taken...
  • morethanlost
    morethanlost Posts: 8 Member
    Ripped white skinny jeans & some stuff from Wet seal.
  • AndiGirl70
    AndiGirl70 Posts: 542 Member
    I plan on doing a boudoir photo shoot for my husband. I've got the outfit all picked out already! lol
  • Kai81109
    Kai81109 Posts: 52 Member
    If I lose 50lbs by January of 2014.. I am getting a whole new closet full of cloths and a 3 day spa retreat... sooo excited...
  • ukaggirl
    ukaggirl Posts: 70 Member
    I'm lucky enough that my employer has a built-in reward for me this year. If I get to 220 (I'm 7lbs away) by the end of August and my cholesterol and blood pressure are normal, which they should be, I will get a bonus.

I haven't really thought about goals but you all have started me thinking about it so here are a couple I can think of right now.

One thing I have always wanted is to have a cocktail dress made from the fabric of my wedding dress. Ok, there's one goal, if I get to 180 (or a size 14) by December 1st I will have a dress made from my wedding dress to wear to a New Year's Eve party! Time to start looking for patterns. :)

I just started month 1 of Insanity yesterday so I'll say if I get through month 1 without missing any days and stay within my calorie limit 6 days a week I will get a massage, cause if I keep feeling like I do now I'm going to need it!!
  • TabbiKat15
    TabbiKat15 Posts: 20 Member
    If I'm below 200lbs by Christmas then I'm getting a happy from Tiffany's! I've really gotta make this goal!.. :happy:
  • xRay85Rayx
    xRay85Rayx Posts: 369
    When i lost my first 65 i got a couple of piercings. For the last 65 i plan on going on a vacation at the end of the year.
  • rachseby
    rachseby Posts: 285 Member
    Some new clothes, and I want to go get pictures done with my kids...
  • jessizona80
    jessizona80 Posts: 108 Member
    A boob job. I said it.

SAME!
  • eautrey124
    eautrey124 Posts: 60 Member
    156 lbs (10 lbs lost) - Mani/pedi
    146 lbs (Normal weight range and 20 lbs lost) - New workout clothes
    136 lbs (30 lbs lost) - Mini day trip with the fiancee!
    125 lbs (41 lbs lost, goal reached) - New lingerie and bikini for my honeymoon + shopping spree (gonna be done anyway with the honeymoon might as well wait until I can fit into smaller clothes)

Not a weight loss goal as I hope I will have reached my goal by this point: But running my first half marathon in March!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!