Logging while pregnant?

2»

Replies

• I lost weight with my first 2 pregnancies. I was not try. However, when you log and you are more aware of what you're consuming, don't be surprised if you do lose. My doctor told me it was perfectly fine and both my babies came out healthy as can be. I didn't log with number 3, assuming that I would just lose. Ha.... I gained.
  • im 6 months pregnant and still log in.. im trying to gain as least weight as possible. taking my prenatal vitamin and eating healthy and working out. i have my cheat days=)... my doctor said its just fine. i have it set to lose 2 lbs a week. my body is not gaining any access fat. and the weight i gain is all baby=)
  • bunnerfly
    bunnerfly Posts: 197 Member
    im 6 months pregnant and still log in.. im trying to gain as least weight as possible. taking my prenatal vitamin and eating healthy and working out. i have my cheat days=)... my doctor said its just fine. i have it set to lose 2 lbs a week. my body is not gaining any access fat. and the weight i gain is all baby=)

Your body will naturally gain weight that isn't baby. You will have increased blood and fluid volume, and yep, your body will hold on to fat.

Are you still trying to hit the goals for a 2lbs a week weight loss? If so, that may not be enough for your baby. The baby does need fat and that increased calorie intake. Just my 2 cents.