Pics -100lbs gone and I will wear this bikini in public

Replies

• you scare me you are so hot! Not even the same person!!!! Thank you for the inspiration! <3
  • Th3stral
    Th3stral Posts: 93 Member
    You look utterly fabulous!
  • violetbluemornings
    violetbluemornings Posts: 99 Member
    You remind me of Pamela Andersen...baywatch babe:happy:
    Well done on your weightloss!! You look amazing and super cute bikini!
  • caitlindrew422
    caitlindrew422 Posts: 109 Member
    You are my inspiration!!! Good job, I hope I look 1/2 as good as you when I reach my goal. I keep thinking there is no way even if I loose the weight I want to (CW-181; GW-135) I will not be able to wear a bikini b/c of stretch marks from having my two kids and loose skin, but you give me hope that maybe...just maybe I will be able too. Thank you!!
  • Angimom
    Angimom Posts: 1,463 Member
    You look awesome! Congratulation on all of your hard work and dedication. Now you know you are a strong a capable individual, you can do anything!
  • dominiqueruns
    dominiqueruns Posts: 82 Member
    incredible!! And as others have said, so inspirational for those of us who look at the numbers and sometimes think our "goal weight" will always remain just that, a constant goal, never to be actually reached...And i LOVE your "rules" - I may post those somewhere in my world where i can read them every day...!!
  • kevinjb1
    kevinjb1 Posts: 233 Member

980a4e35-06e2-4d2e-8d3f-eefcf7a8537f_zps78824809.jpg

Way to go Supergirl!
  • bobwest185
    bobwest185 Posts: 56 Member
    Inspirational, thanks for doing so well and sharing your success.
  • snoopycool
    snoopycool Posts: 37
    Congratulations!
  • BeckyW67
    BeckyW67 Posts: 20 Member
    You look awesome! Great job!!
  • myth4ever
    myth4ever Posts: 372
    I say hot dang! Way to go bombshell!
  • tabik30
    tabik30 Posts: 443
    so inspiring!
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    a-mazing! keep the great work up!!
  • tinglesby
    tinglesby Posts: 96 Member
    you look fantastic!!!! So motivating!!!! absolutely stunning!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!
  • kylamaries
    kylamaries Posts: 291
    I'm amazed at how easy you make it look! Keep up the great work and rock those bikinis -- you sure do deserve it after all you've done!
  • Sactown900
    Sactown900 Posts: 162 Member
    You should be very proud!
  • GurleyGirl524
    GurleyGirl524 Posts: 578 Member
    very inspiring!! Thank you for sharing. I also started at around 218. I know there is hope!!!
  • jayce54321
    jayce54321 Posts: 110 Member
    DAMN!!!:smokin:
  • Sister_Someone
    Sister_Someone Posts: 567 Member
    WOW! You look so amazing! Congrats!

(P.S. I'd never have guessed that was the same person.)
  • vetsnatural
    vetsnatural Posts: 186 Member
    Congrats you look great!

So I have posted success pics before but I am especially happy with my results today so I am posting new pics. :happy:

Today I stepped into my new bikini for this year (I bought 2). Last year I had a bikini but I wound not have worn it around anyone but family. I am 34yrs old I have 6 boys (3 biologically) and I didn't look this good in a bikini when I was 16 yrs old. I do say that to brag but I also say that so that if others read it they know they don't have to put their goals at the best they have been so far. You can achieve more than you think you can. I started this journey January 20, 2012. Most of the weight was gone by Sept and the last several months have seen good improvement in loose skin which I imagine has accounted for most of the additional 10lbs.

1. Diet - Eat less than you burn and make sure you chose quality and quantity over temporary pleasure
    2. Exercise - Just move everytime you find yourself sitting still
    3. Determination - Don't stop, don't cheat, don't let the scale lie to you, don't make excuses, don't let social obligations derail you, don't depend on others noticing, DO think before you eat - will this make me happier in the long run?

This is a lifestyle change but it is like any change, it is harder in the beginning.

So here is what everyone came for ....

Me at 218.6

218.jpg
    IMG_5733_zpsa0fda3bc.jpg

Me today in my new bikinis 116

980a4e35-06e2-4d2e-8d3f-eefcf7a8537f_zps78824809.jpg
    7e2d1372-c6dc-45e0-b3bf-592797eeeca6_zpsaf0eb9c0.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!