SAUCY Sunbathing Sixers~Week 2

13»

Replies

• Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Morning Sixers!!

Cathy, I hope the allergy shots help. I know my allergies are awful. I hope my good numbers on the scale will continue too!

Kel, I'm envious that you are able to work outdoors in the sunlight. I know it's a blessing and a curse, but being stuck indoors makes me long for a little sunlight.

Tiff, what are you going to school for? I know to be a doctor but what area? I don't know how you manage that schedule. You make me proud!!!

Lorna, thanks :) I am working today on making sure I get my water in. I'm doing good on logging daily and checking in daily. Gotta work on that 3rd daily goal, then progress to the larger goals. I hope all the sickness passes your house quickly! It's awful when little ones are ill and then give that sickness to us!!!

AFM:
    158.6 lbs today. A 2 lb loss since yesterday. I'm very happy with that, although it may be a fluke and rise a little tomorrow. I'm gonna keep working on it.

Focusing on trying to drink my fluids today. For some reason, I'm just not thirsty and don't drink enough anymore. Very odd for me.

Went on a 4 mile walk last night at the local walking trail around a lake. It was great and hard and hot and I was drenched it sweat. It felt wonderful.

I'm going out tonight with a high school girlfriend to a wine tasting and then dinner. I'm excited. I love girl time with my long time best friends. It's so relaxing.

Not sure what Kiddo and I will get into this weekend but I have a feeling it will involve arts and crafts. I'm feeling mighty creative lately. I love feeling creative.
  • frogy_98
    frogy_98 Posts: 212 Member
    Hey ladies,

wow so many post today, it is great to see how everyone is doing.

As for me we have had a busy morning walked to the grocery store to pick up some much needed items. Also found some great salad packages on sale so I stocked up for the next two days figure I will stop in on Sunday and monday and stock up for next week. Plus dd had speech therapy this morning. She is making progress slowly but surly. It takes time, but sometimes I wish the words would just spill out, I know I will want her to be quiet once she does learn how to talk.

As for me working on packing as usuall hope to get a few boxes done today but, just trying to organize and pay some bill while little one is down for a nap. We are going to be staying in Fargo, just moving to a different apartment, but it is nicer and has all new paint and carpets yippee. PLUS major bonus it has a washer and dryer in the apartment. No more hauling it to a laundry room and paying for every load!!!!

Well better run have to get some cleaning done before little one gets up.

Keep up the great work ladies and have a great weekend.
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    afternoon ladies....

got the spare room of sons cleaned and have a huge haul to the dump. yea, bout time he get rid of this junk. went and did a little grocery shopping and will go to another store after dinner.

nothing really planned for the weekend. sunday church and a new members meeting at noon with lunch served. play it by ear. tomorrow maybe the lawns early in the morning.

see ya tomorrow.
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Kristin - there's a website I use called www.mapmyrun.com that allows you to figure out how many miles you have/will run. I use it for my neighborhood as I want to start adding distance to my time.

Cathy - I love your silver lining of your son moving back in with a nice, thorough clean out. I hope you have a restful weekend.

Lauryn - Keep doing great. The little goals always end up adding up. You can do this! Great job on the weight loss. Don't stress out if water fluctuates on you. You are doing wonderful.

Tracy - I hope your move is successful. It's so great when you have "new" things. Especially in an apartment, because someone else has to pay to maintain them. And there are calories burned packing you know :wink:

AFM:
    Well, I decided that I was going to bike to my zumba class yesterday. Have a pretty decent hill to get up and that was my challenge. Gave myself 15 minutes. I ended up being 20 minutes LATE for the class because halfway to the gym my tired POPPED! I then had to walk my bike back home, and then get into my husband's no A/C pickup (had to borrow lawnmower after class). By the time I walked into my air conditioned class, I was soaked in sweat. I thought it was pretty funny. Definitely got a good workout, just not the one I wanted.

Pain wise, I'm doing GREAT. I mean last Tuesday my husband asked how my pain was and I realized I had gone ALL weekend without it. Maybe there is something to this clean eating (although I have gotten off track every now and again). Today, feeling bloated and gross and grouchy, but that sounds like normal PMS symptoms, so maybe I am back to being "normal". It's really sad when a woman can be happy to be PMSy. Crossing my fingers, knocking on wood, praying, whatever it takes that when my TOM finally comes, it is uneventful. But thanks to everyone for asking.

Yard work today. Need to get that backyard into shape. I'm in the mood to do it too. Get all my anxiety and grouchiness out on those weeds and trees and fallen fence.

Hope you all have a great weekend.
  • chipper15173
    YEA lula no pain....(hush, don't want your body to hear). love working in the yard. just finished mowing mine and did some weeding. DH helped today, so didn't burn nearly as many calories. his did most it.

nothing else to do today. i may just vegetate...suppose to be super hot today with a very high heat index.

will check in later.....
  • Redneckwoman
    Redneckwoman Posts: 668 Member
    Well Girls How is every one? Me feeling great and happy with my self since I have worked out everyday for 8 days. However today I am going to skip it. Last night I over ate as it was my brothers birthday. I made a vanilla pudding pie for him as well as dinner. Big BBQ burgers and grilled sweet potatoe fries. And today Tony and I will be going to the state BBQ cookoff. Planning on over indulging can't wait to head out the door. I just love me some BBQ :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: YUM!!! So I swear I will not whine on Tuesday when I weigh in :noway: LOL

Have a great weekend everyone!
    Kel :heart:
  • chipper15173
    good morning....

today is a lunch for new up coming members of the church we started going to. than services tonight. some sundays i would like the morning service. but, some i do like only the evening. it will get both. it's only 3 yrs old.

nothing else really planned for today. some cleaning up and laundry and i think that should do it. only have the calendar filled for wed and friday. need to fill in the rest or i sit around.

well, off to play for a bit.

later
  • bahamomma87
    bahamomma87 Posts: 164
    Kristin-- Im pretty sure im not (which im kinda happy about) ...... Still got a BFN this morning ... so im almost 110% positive im NOT..... now i can get back on my weight loss train .... yay for getting in your runs !!! so proud !!!! woohoo for baby girl being 9 months!!!!!!!!!!! How did that go ?!?!

Sandy -- it is SOOO hard to get back on track .... but true strength comes from those who definately can SLOW DOWN and start back where they stopped!!!! good luck !!!!! getting any swims in lately?? I went for a good one yesterday !! felt SOOO good!

Kel -- sorry your SOOO tired...... It happens to us all at times.... We know your not being un-social ! hehe sounds like a great plan you have for your engagement party in september!!!!! and then a busy year of wedding planning hehe im a big baby with shots too ! keep up the FABULOUS workouts!

Cathy -- wow .... great job on the treadmill girl .... !!!!!! looks like youve survived the big clean-out ! hehe how did the allergy appt go ?! i saw that the doc wants you on allergy shots... wow 4 years? ... that seems long .... glad you have everything controlled.... hope you have an awesome day at church ... and your luncheon!!

Amy(pdx)- Oh wow ive never heard of an iron infusion ....... Hope it works for you !!!!!!! Thanks for your support !!!!! we kinda feel like whatever is meant to happen will !!!!!

tracy -- yay for a great day of cleaning last week !

Lorna-- WOOHOOOOO ! so glad for you !!!! really i am super PROUD ..... you found a way to lose weight for YOU !!!!!! Thanks for thinkin of me this past week ! just been a long week ... I go for blood work tomorrow morning!!! still getting negatives so i dont think im pregnant !! !! .... so sorry youve been sick (and the kiddos) we have been fixing our yard tooo and yes GREAT workouts ! haha ! yay for NO PAIN ! (or less pain) ! !!

B-- AWESOME girl ! your well under 200 now babe! keep it up ! i saw that you had to leave Sea-Base ... but im so glad you enjoyed it !!!! ..... Do you go back after your brothers grad ?!?!? .... keep up the awesome work ! and oh la la dating someone is GOOD !

Amy (pyr)-- YAY .... maintaining is so much better than gaining ! hehehe good for you on making your run longer ! Muscles are GOOD (and could account for your maintaining) !!!!!

Laurynn-- im sorry you are having such a rough time ..... and i agree ... being numb is not a way to stay forever but sometime we need to be to get through certain things in our life .... Hope the docs can give you some answers !!! Crohns? how come you feel like you have that ?? just a hunch?? .... Thinkin of you !!!!!! keep up the FABULOUS work ! just read your recent post ! YAY for doc helping with your meds !!!!! woohoooo ! dropping lbs is a good sign !!!! Yea we try to eat in a lot too ....... but then again there is no where on our island to order from out hardly at all which helps ! sweating is nice !!!!! i love when i have a good workout ! you feel so accomplished!

Tiff--- hey girl .. i dont know how you do it ! your doing fabulous! with such long school/work days ! i agree progress is progress !

AFM:
    Well im pretty sure at this point ..... 25 days after estimated ovulation .... that i am indeed NOT pregnant.....
    because i cant see myself NOT getting a positive ..... if i was ..... i would be 5 1/2 weeks.... so who knows... but I WILL KNOW
    by wednesday or thursday ... i get blood taken first thing in the a.m. ...... and then it comes back mid-week .... so im getting HCG levels checked......

Once its under 5 .... i will know nothing is going on .... and I can get back to normal .... all the symptoms are gone ..... and Im feeling lots better and having loads more energy .... so i think i had a FREAKY TOM .... and maybe a touch of a bug cuz my mom and dad have been feeling the same as ME ... and we know neither of them are pregnant LOL ....

Wyatt has been doing great... except for teething ! which means up through the night for ME .... which probably added to my bad feelings and tiredness !

Whatever tuesdays weigh in holds for me... i accept it FULLY !!!!! cuz i have not been doing much of anything ! have done a few workouts here or there.... and havent been eating that great !

but today is a new day ! :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • chipper15173
    gooood mornin"

what a simi busy weekend. i like to be busy. today nothing on the books, so cleaning and laundry are in order. i think tomorrow i will make a gym visit and start c25k and just see how the heel does. i might go to the navy hospital today to get some meds i need. i can go tomorrow. but, i think today. this morning after the commute settles down.

how was everyones weekend?

glad to see some missed ones post. tomorrow is the new week. scale looking well for me.

well, gonna go and play a bit and than dress and head out.

later
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Hi ladies!!!!!

I won't be able to weigh in tomorrow. I leave in a little while for Boston for a work trip. I'll be back late Wednesday. I'll use today's weigh in number for tomorrow's count.... 159.0 !! While it's not the 157.8 I had last Friday, I'll gladly accept a 159 being that I started at 162.8. On the right track!!!!

Now I have to try to eat right while on a business trip. Oy vei!!!! OR just stick to it and go to the hotel gym nightly, as planned. Gym clothes are packed!!!

Have a great day Sixers!!! :heart:

Oh, and I have a new MFP friend stopping by.... Kamila02... Please make her feel at home here, cause this group is super fabulous, and I know you'd do that even if I didn't mention it!
  • frogy_98
    frogy_98 Posts: 212 Member
    Cathy - hope you enjoy your non busy day!

AFM: Today started out with a nice breakfast out with my husband and dd along with some friends, which was nice since it is a monday. DH has a golf tournament today, so he is excited for that. dd is teething so she is up and down and cant decide if she is happy or sad, but hey she is still a great teether overall she sleeps through the night so no complaints here.

I have a busy day of housework ahead of me, since it is a disaster zone after the weekend, never seems to fail! But it gives me time to get rid of stuff that we are not taking to the new apartment. I am in a major give away mode, we have so much stuff we dont need or use, so this move has been a great reason to get rid of lots of stuff.

I will get in my work out here at home today, going to do walk away the pounds the 2 mile walk and probably do some dancing with the Wii, that way dd can have some fun with it as well.

But have to run for now little one is asleep and have to check on laundry. Hope you all have a great day.

Tracy
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Hi girls! No time to post. Just wanted to let you know I'm here.

Cathy...could you start a post for tomorrow? I won't have time. SO busy today!

Talk to you all later!
  • chipper15173
    done here it is. lauryn i changed your weigh to 159, by this you hit goal.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/100468-saucy-sunbathing-sixers-week-3

it has turned out to be a busy day.
    went got meds. stopped at store on way home. got home was going to make no bake cookies for lunches. didn't have enough oatmeal or sugar. back to the store (7miles one way). got that and picked up a watermelon for me.... :). than made them, forgot they don't set if you use tub margarine. so back to the store (7miles one way) to get stick. now they are made, laundry almost done. still have to collect garbage, but, son just happen to be off today, he will do it. shoot i could have gone out to his place and finished packing and ready for the truck next week. oh, well. i just want it done. but, you know it's his thing not mine. i have to change that about me.

off to rest and maybe a little nap.

later