What nsv are you most looking forward to?

124»

Replies

• graceire
    graceire Posts: 323 Member
    finishing my first 5K walk/run in June. Color me RAD- no time just finishing!

I did this (Color Vibe 5K) last weekend--you are going to have a blast! [See my profile pic] I walked most of it, there were a lot of walkers since lots of people walk with their kids. I'm still getting into actually 'running.'

I want to feel good with myself again. To feel proud that I not only accomplished this, but that I'm stronger and fitter then ever.

To not being part of the 'obesity epidemic' anymore. Whenever this was discussed on the news I would mute the tv or just not listen since I always felt shame for being over-weight.

The past few weeks I've been only taking the stairs at work--my office in on the 6th floor. My NSV would be to make to the top and be able to breathe and talk at the same time. Also to do it without stopping, since right now I'll usually take a break in between 4 and 5. But! The first time I tried it I stopped at 2, 3, 5...

To not have to answer "Lane Byrant" when someone asks me where I got something that I'm wearing...