Answering Questions

12346»

Replies

• AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    386205574.gif
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Members who use offensive language and bullying show a total lack of maturity and wisdom.This is why I only friend responsible mature adults. The rest can go about their miserable way!!!!

Some of the wisest and most mature people I've ever met swear like the cast of a Quentin Tarantino movie. Nice way to generalize there.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    I have it right on my profile that I'm not a mature adult. If there are any on my FL, they better get the **** out!
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Members who use offensive language and bullying show a total lack of maturity and wisdom.This is why I only friend responsible mature adults. The rest can go about their miserable way!!!!

YOU FRIENDS LIST MUST BE SO AWESOME!!!!!!!

cmt-medium-throwing-glitter.gif
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion of what is appropriate. If you are offended, by all means, block people, delete them from your friends list, even go so far as to report posts you feel violate the board terms of service, but you had to know that starting a thread, on the wrong board, basically telling other adults what they should and should not use to express themselves was going to end badly and in my opinion is trolling.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion of what is appropriate. If you are offended, by all means, block people, delete them from your friends list, even go so far as to report posts you feel violate the board terms of service, but you had to know that starting a thread, on the wrong board, basically telling other adults what they should and should not use to express themselves was going to end badly and in my opinion is trolling.

see, that is where we start going wrong as a society.
  • DragonSquatter
    DragonSquatter Posts: 957 Member
  • SDkitty
    SDkitty Posts: 446 Member
    progressmeter.gif
  • debrag12
    debrag12 Posts: 1,071 Member
    maybe she was picking words from this site

http://www.noswearing.com/dictionary
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member

see, that is where we start going wrong as a society.

Heh, yes, but unfortunately if I want to continue stringing profanity together like its own language I have to consider the opinion of other sentient beings as valid as my own. I don't always respect it, but I feel they are entitled to it.
  • M00NPYE
    M00NPYE Posts: 193 Member

YOU FRIENDS LIST MUST BE SO AWESOME!!!!!!!

cmt-medium-throwing-glitter.gif

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.