Motivated people in their 20's

Replies

• ashleybb123
    ashleybb123 Posts: 22 Member
    Hi all!!

23, 24 in November! I've been on here for a couple of months and lost a little...hoping to continue for as long as I can!

Add me!
  • shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Hey! :) I'm 22.
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • d9123
    d9123 Posts: 531 Member
    i can confirm i am motivated
  • lou0210
    lou0210 Posts: 16
    I'm 24 and been losing motivation but back on it this week! So anyone feel free to add me :)
  • eimsg
    eimsg Posts: 19
    25 here, have been really motivated for the past 2 months and want to keep it up. Feel free to add me too!
  • Flamingopink
    Flamingopink Posts: 1 Member
    Hi I am 28 and just now motivated to be a better and healthier me! I try to log in daily. Feel free to add me!!
  • jimbo2180
    jimbo2180 Posts: 66 Member
    21! been here a while. got lazy after new year with exams, assignments and generally poor effort and making excuses. But! im back and ready to kick *kitten* again! add me!
  • Nicoleace22
    Nicoleace22 Posts: 32 Member
    Hey, Im 278---eeerrrr 28 on the 30th. Add me. 80 on track witha sense of humor and a smile. ADD ME!
  • cheyennekl
    cheyennekl Posts: 90 Member
    I'm 27 (for another two weeks anyway) and I log in daily! I am always looking for motivated friends :smile:
  • butterbean4283
    butterbean4283 Posts: 258 Member
    25 here! Feel free to add me :)
  • laurastrait21
    laurastrait21 Posts: 307 Member
    24 and just getting started again -- anyone can feel free to add!
  • Im 22 and very motivated :) I exercise everyday and Ive been on here for a little while. This helped me lose my first 15 lbs and hoping it will help me lose the last 15 :) anyone can add me, just leave me a message with the request :D
  • Ely0418
    Ely0418 Posts: 45 Member
    I'm 20 very motivated... I been logging in everyday. so proud of myself...
  • julfarn
    julfarn Posts: 13 Member
    27 and motivated!!! Anyone else feel free to add me since lately I could use some extra motivation
  • britttttx3
    britttttx3 Posts: 458
    You guys rock :)
  • 22 and trying to find the thin woman that's somehow gotten trapped beneath this yucky layer of fat.
  • jikkenkekka
    jikkenkekka Posts: 61
    I'm 24 and could use some more friends; anyone who's on here consistently (or is just starting out and looking for friends to help keep one another motivated!), feel free to add me. :) Today's my one year anniversary of being back on MFP logging consistently. I've fallen off the exercise bandwagon these past several months due largely to school, but I've been getting back into it and returning to regular workouts this week as I'm just finishing up this semester in school! So if anyone needs a workout buddy to check in with when working out (to make sure we stick with it; we don't necessarily have to be doing the same sort of workouts), I could definitely use one (or more!) of those. :)
  • maghenwarren
    maghenwarren Posts: 28 Member
    Add me guys!
  • katiplease
    katiplease Posts: 10 Member
    22 here w all the determination and motivation in the world - right now, I'm directing most of it towards eating at maintenance to repair my metabolism after years of add-induced undereating, though hopefully soon I'll be able to focus back on losing those 20lbs I've gained since adderall stopped agreeing with my body :D

Anyone who's on consistently, feel free to add - I'm a n00b, so it'd be nice to have more MFP friends :)
  • kelleynbrown
    kelleynbrown Posts: 17 Member
    I'm 25. Add me if you like :)