To all those people who..

Replies

• kcox4166
    kcox4166 Posts: 20 Member
    What a great post! I was feeling a little unappreciated this week.
  • Alish1974
    Alish1974 Posts: 20 Member
    "Quit trying to fix the haters, you are not the Jerk Whisperer"

Ha! Love this!
  • FelicityEliza36
    FelicityEliza36 Posts: 253 Member
    Love it <3

I'm one of those people and love to surround myself with other people like that.

Drama and negativity get you no where in life!!
  • WarriorReady
    WarriorReady Posts: 571 Member
    Love it! Thank you for posting! You are a sweetheart obviously! Life's too short to be negative! :heart: :drinker:
  • don666car
    don666car Posts: 167 Member
    words to live by you are a awesome women
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    - can have a bit of fun.
    - can put their opinion aside and walk in someone else's shoes.
    - sport a decent amount of common sense.
    - help others before you help yourself.
    - think before you speak.
    - see everyone equally and don't feel superior to everyone else.
    - are here to help rather than attack.

I love you, the world needs more of you. For those who feel like nothing good comes your way no matter how much you give out, hang in there! Your good deeds are just building up so when they cone back around to you, something amazing happens :) a big thanks to everyone who made someone smile today or any other day, on their face and in their heart. You people are my heroes. You're doing god, keep it up :)<3

The question is...are you one of those people? I doubt it.
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member

Pay it forward. Love that movie!
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    The question is...are you one of those people? I doubt it.

Of course she is! She would never
    (can have a bit of fun) -- Stop the fun to argue
    (can put their opinion aside and walk in someone else's shoes) Get offended by opinions that are different from hers
    (sport a decent amount of common sense) Talk about people's chest are out when in almost all her pics it's a boob shot lol
    (think before you speak)..talk about how promiscuous I am then say she is too decent to argue about my appearacnce
    (see everyone equally and don't feel superior to everyone else)...claim she is not childish and imply others are or talk about how decent she is opposed to others
    (are here to help rather than attack)...She will never make personal attacks about a person being a hater and looking promiscuous rather than laugh and move on.

Oh wait yes she would because she did all of that to me in another post. (And before you make me out to be the big bad wolf, quote the nasty things I said about you to make you attack my character) ...*waits* cause I've said nothing nasty to you except
    > Stop being a hypocrite!
  • talrcat
    talrcat Posts: 97 Member
    Nice :smile:

Haters are gonna hate... bullies are gonna bully... it all comes down to what we do and how we react.

I have a desktop pic that is a poster....it says "Quit trying to fix the haters, you are not the Jerk Whisperer" :tongue:

LOVE THAT!!! Stealing from you...
  • miracle4me
    miracle4me Posts: 522 Member
    Thanks for the big smile you put on my face, I have never heard anyone say this before. :flowerforyou:
  • miracle4me
    miracle4me Posts: 522 Member
    Nice :smile:

Haters are gonna hate... bullies are gonna bully... it all comes down to what we do and how we react.

I have a desktop pic that is a poster....it says "Quit trying to fix the haters, you are not the Jerk Whisperer" :tongue:

This ^^^^^
    Can you post your desktop pic poster of Quit trying to fix the haters? I want to put it on my desktop also.
  • MeliJean78
    MeliJean78 Posts: 249
    *smoking, eating & accentuating my cleveage* Is this another survey?
  • GO_NadZ_xO
    GO_NadZ_xO Posts: 445 Member
    Oh geez! Again with the effort and yet another excuse to try and put someone down? You realise this isn't Facebook right?

Of course she is! She would never
    (can have a bit of fun) -- Stop the fun to argue -- right. I posted the post. You got offended and decided to put the idea of it down. It obviously offended you enough to post on it so I think this point is moot.

(can put their opinion aside and walk in someone else's shoes) Get offended by opinions that are different from hers -- I am not offended by your opinion in the slightest, so don't get a big head.

(sport a decent amount of common sense) Talk about people's chest are out when in almost all her pics it's a boob shot lol.-- I don't care about those pictures being anywhere else. I don't put them as my display people and then proceed to spread attention seeking negativity all over the forums so people have to see my display picture a million times.

(think before you speak)..talk about how promiscuous I am then say she is too decent to talk about my appearance -- just a bit of useless information, promiscuity is an ACTION and has nothing at all to do with appearance. They are two completely different things.

(see everyone equally and don't feel superior to everyone else)...claim she is not childish and imply others are or talk about how decent she is opposed to others. -- okay now you're just making up stories. I didn't say that I was decent and everyone else wasn't. YOU are the one that claimed I COULDN'T say anything about your face. Pretty sure that means I didn't. So yeah, I don't get your point there.

(are here to help rather than attack)... Says the one who just HAD to post her 2 cents on a post she disagreed with instead of "laughing and moving on"

Im not going to sit here and argue with you bro, just chill the eff out and next time you don't like something, get out of it.
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    *smoking, eating & accentuating my cleveage* Is this another survey?

hahah :heart:

Ps Sunday is my chill day so i'm not reading anything beyond 1 paragraph lmao..I know it's not facebook what you wanted to be my facebook friend there too? NOPE!! i wont add you there either. :laugh: (ps I don't own a facebook)
  • stevepierson
    stevepierson Posts: 119
    Excellent! and very well said...
  • GO_NadZ_xO
    GO_NadZ_xO Posts: 445 Member
    I dont get your point :/
  • JosieRawr
    JosieRawr Posts: 788 Member
    *looks for "like" option*

dang... this isn't FB...

;)
  • Wow, I needed to hear that today! Thank you!
  • tripitena
    tripitena Posts: 554 Member
    <<can already smell the smoke as this thread goes down in flames.....