Replies

• SamanthaAnnM
    SamanthaAnnM Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal and tea. Yum!
  • carriempls
    carriempls Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Potato and onions cooked in olive oil, scrambled egg and wheat toast spread w/cream cheese. Tea w/milk and stevia.

Sunday breakfast treat. Yum. Will keep me full till afternoon. Lunch and dinner will be lighter and full of fruits and veggies.
  • mommyrox05
    mommyrox05 Posts: 238
    Options
    Non fat strawberry cheesecake yougurt (6oz) with 3/4 C fresh raspberries and 1/4 C raw oats. Sooooooo Yummmmy!
  • SamanthaAnnM
    SamanthaAnnM Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal and tea. Yum!
  • Piperella
    Piperella Posts: 5
    Options
    Today I had toast for the first time in totally ages. I normally have porridge or granola. I'm not a morning person, so don't normally have it until 10 a.m. which is where the porridge comes in when I'm at work as I can just mix three spoons of oats, half milk/half water and a teaspoon of sugar into a mug and microwave it for a bit until it's hot.
  • KimberlyDCZ
    KimberlyDCZ Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Where do you find ezekial bread? I have had a hard time finding it. My walmart said they dont carry it.

I've seen it at Kroger
  • birdieaz
    birdieaz Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    It's a work morning for me so did a smoothie made with choc protein powder, 1 cup almond milk, 1 Tbs of peanut butter, a banana and 1 Tbs flax seed. Quick protein packed and filling 340 calories.
  • ayshamc
    ayshamc Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Greek Yoghurt with some Flaxseed mixed in and a spoonful of honey, with a cup of tea! :smile:
  • megb72
    megb72 Posts: 1
    Options
    1 slice of whole wheat toast, 2 poached eggs, 2 tbsp of extra light Philly and a slice of smoked salmon.

I love breakfast...and I hope it's okay that I eat at least 1 egg a day!
  • jesss5885
    jesss5885 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    2 slices of weight watchers multigrain bread
    1 tbsp of butter
    1 slice of fat free american cheese

1 egg/3 egg white omelette with sliced mushroom and a slice of fat free american

yummmmm!!
  • AmyH724
    AmyH724 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Two eggs omlett w/green peppers, american cheese & tomatos on the side. : )
  • linz1125
    linz1125 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal with a little brown sugar and maple syrup, and a cup of coffee.
  • Kimmer2011
    Kimmer2011 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I had two eggs & one egg white scrambled with red onion, mushrooms & spinach. A little Parmesan cheese on top = yum. Sometimes I have it over an English muffin and/or with some deli ham, but I'm having a BIG dinner, so I cut it back a bit.
  • JaceyMarieS
    JaceyMarieS Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    protein shake - 8 oz unsweetened almond milk, 1 scoop whey protein, 1/4 c frozen strawberries, 1 T SF DaVinci syrup and 1 T chia seeds
  • sjsosu
    sjsosu Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    3 - Egglands best eggs - large
    1- banana
    2g Chlorella
    2g Spirulina
    Chia seeds
  • KimberlyDCZ
    KimberlyDCZ Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    a banana and Planter's Nut-trition Wholesome mix with a Fuze Slenderize Strawberry Melon and my usual daily multi vitamin
  • littlefreckle91
    Options
    I had weetabix with skim milk,raspberries and cinnamon :) I also had a Pink Lady apple.I loove breakfast!
  • edwinamac
    edwinamac Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Cup of coffee, two whole wheat waffles, three banquet turkey links, 4oz. Activity light key lime yogurt
  • AliceKlaar
    AliceKlaar Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Erm - a cup of tea, 12 black cherries and a cold leftover homemade turkey burger :embarassed:
  • ktsmom430
    ktsmom430 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    1 egg scrambled with 2 tbsp. red onion, bell pepper (red & yellow) and 1oz diced ham
    1 slice whole wheat toast w/I can't believe it is not butter spray
    1 5.5oz can spicy V-8