Sad day for America

Replies

• jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Two words - Kim Kardashian

She's famous for a couple other reasons then reality tv. Helps her dad was once considered the top athlete in the world.

Then it doesn't hurt that she's smoking hot.

kim-kardashian-hair.jpg

Wasn't her dad OJ's lawyer?

Yes. He thinks her father is Bruce Jenner. Duh!

their father was Robert Kardashian, the famous lawyer for OJ simpson. Bruce Jenner is their stepfather
  • krisiepoo
    krisiepoo Posts: 710 Member
    As you may or may not already know, TLC is going to air a show called "Here comes Honey Boo Boo" about that annoying obnoxious 4 year old "beauty queen" The show will not only feature her, but her entire dysfunctional inbred looking family as well. As an american I am embarrassed for this show to come out. I thought Operation Repo and Lizzard Lick Towing were bad enough, but this one really pushes me over the edge. I'm really starting to see why people hate us soo much.

If I ever see honey boo boo child on the streets I will punch her in the face.

Step 1: Get rid of cable TV
    (if step 1 is unattainable go to step 1a)
    Step 1a: change channel
    Step 2: go outside for a walk
  • Prahasaurus
    Prahasaurus Posts: 1,381 Member
    All these exploited children with parents grasping for their 15 minutes of fame. There is no reality TV worth watching. No wonder our children say they want to grow up and be famous. Famous at what you may ask? Why, just famous! Ridiculous!

Don't blame reality tv, blame Andy Warhol.

I blame Marcel Duchamp.

--P
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    And people wonder why, I stopped watching tv... Books offer so much more, and no commercials

who watches commercials anymore? if you are watching commercials your are doing TV wrong.
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    I love Lizzard Lick Towing. Don't hate.

Its not as bad as operation repo, buts its still horse *kitten*.

Or "Repo Games"? If someone came and started yanking my chain like that over my car, I'd probably end up in jail.
  • Katahna
    Katahna Posts: 326 Member
    Hahahaha.

America have ruined TV for english speaking nations.

Everything that you guys get, we get later on,

how about bring back TV instead of "Reality" TV (it's not even reality ffs)
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    As you may or may not already know, TLC is going to air a show called "Here comes Honey Boo Boo" about that annoying obnoxious 4 year old "beauty queen" The show will not only feature her, but her entire dysfunctional inbred looking family as well. As an american I am embarrassed for this show to come out. I thought Operation Repo and Lizzard Lick Towing were bad enough, but this one really pushes me over the edge. I'm really starting to see why people hate us soo much.

If I ever see honey boo boo child on the streets I will punch her in the face.

Step 1: Get rid of cable TV
    (if step 1 is unattainable go to step 1a)
    Step 1a: change channel
    Step 2: go outside for a walk

I'm going to do step one eventually, but it will be a process. I will start by dropping my channels down to about 200, then 100, then 50, then 20, then 10...until there is only one channel to watch at which point I will get bored and stop watching all together.
  • JennyLisT
    JennyLisT Posts: 402 Member
    I watch Doctor Who, Through the Wormhole, and (currently) the Summer Olympics. I can't watch reality TV. For one thing, it's not reality. I honestly do not understand the appeal. I visited a friend's house, and she was watching a show called Bridalplasty (sp?), in which the women were competing for plastic surgery prior to their wedding. It was disgusting, and they voted off a breast cancer survivor, who only wanted to have a reconstructive surgery, because she was "too much of a threat". Why do people watch things like this?
  • MoreThanMommie
    MoreThanMommie Posts: 597 Member

Me too! :heart:
  • LAS_1980
    LAS_1980 Posts: 156

^^^THIS!!!!!!!^^^
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    yep, every season, more drivel. i have to change the channel every time i see that stupid honey boo boo promo. There's a bunch that I think are ridiculous, like 4 weddings. to change your wedding day into a competition to be judged, is awful. where should the focus be? it should be called "how to cheapen a sentiment".
  • Drenched_N_Motivation

Simple minded shows for simple minded folks :bigsmile:
  • SurfinBird1981
    SurfinBird1981 Posts: 517 Member
    We hate you for other reasons too you know :smile:

Just kidding!! X
  • rbl1225
    rbl1225 Posts: 235 Member

Its not as bad as operation repo, buts its still horse *kitten*.

Or "Repo Games"? If someone came and started yanking my chain like that over my car, I'd probably end up in jail.

Simple solution so it never happens- pay the bills. Not going to lie I watch Lizard Lick and like it. If those people paid the bills in the first place the show wouldn't exist. So if those people started to actually do what they were supposed to then reality T.V. would go down in someways. But then again people will sell themselves out for money. If you don't like it don't watch it :)
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    We hate you for other reasons too you know :smile:

Just kidding!! X

LOL, i'm sure its not even the half of it.
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member

Drentched stop hating haha :tongue:
  • Drenched_N_Motivation

Hooooray BEER! :tongue:
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    I am glad you didn't mention my Uncle Troy on swamp people lol

His name is Troy Landry...
    he's kinda famous 'round here!
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    To OP: LMAOOOOOO nooooooooo This is why I do NOT watch much tv.
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member

Hooooray BEER! :tongue:
    haha you're so silly