My crazy co worker!

sculley
sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
If one of my co workers sees me entering information on this thing one more time I think he is going to hurt me....He is always like you are taking it way TOO seriously! Anyone else completely obsessed and have co workers or friends telling them the same thing.
He gives me stuff now too if he sees me eating chocolate he is like WHAT'S that!!!! I am like an energy bar lol....And the other day I had to park at mcdonalds on base and walk to the NEX across the street to make a payment on my star card.....he told me next day what were you doing at mcdonalds.....lol it's like he wants to catch me lol...

Replies

• sculley
    If one of my co workers sees me entering information on this thing one more time I think he is going to hurt me....He is always like you are taking it way TOO seriously! Anyone else completely obsessed and have co workers or friends telling them the same thing.
    He gives me stuff now too if he sees me eating chocolate he is like WHAT'S that!!!! I am like an energy bar lol....And the other day I had to park at mcdonalds on base and walk to the NEX across the street to make a payment on my star card.....he told me next day what were you doing at mcdonalds.....lol it's like he wants to catch me lol...
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Haha, yeah I get much the same kinda stuff at my work. In fact our IT guys blocked all 'chat sites' from being accessed by work computers. I had to call in a favor to get my access back, but have it back I do! MUHAHAHAHA!!! (Must log calories! Must chat with MFP friends! Must have MFP!!! Rar!!! :explode: )

:love: Love a woman in uniform by the way. :love:

(Thank you so much for everything you do for us!)
  • sculley
    Thanks hun! And thanks for excepting my add
    fortunately the IT's haven't blocked me yet and what is funny is that I work with IT's lol..... He (my co worker) could easily play a joke on me and block my site. If he does though I will hurt him :laugh: I could always tell them its for fitness (since that is big in my community it will fly)

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Yeah my husband thinks I'm totally obsessed:happy: Even though I'm on maintance calories I'm on here everyday logging my foods. Hey it's keeping my on track so this is a good thing:wink:
  • rachieb1013
    rachieb1013 Posts: 75 Member
    I've been on MFP for under 2 weeks and I am totally addicted!!! Luckily no one has really caught me at work yet! But the day is bound to come! I'm logged on all day!!!!!!
  • BikeChick
    BikeChick Posts: 121
    I'm addicted, too! I find myself on here all the time... actually I'm at work RIGHT NOW!
    I have had a couple of co-workers walk in on me, but none of them know what this site is. We don't have any reason to be ashamed, right? :laugh: Yet I am still strangely embarrassed... :blushing:
  • alimassa
    alimassa Posts: 275
    I have gotten some of my co workers to join up so I am not the only one obsessed with it! Take others down with you!!!:drinker:
  • DBranchaud
    DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member
    I'm sooo glad that they have blocked this site from our school computers. There are so many sites blocked on these computers that it isn't funny! My heart would break if I could get in here :brokenheart:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    yup same here I need my fix daily...anytime I need to get on....I NEEEEEED to get on...the site...LMBO...smh...oh boy!

hugs!
    Ali
  • sculley
    mine will laugh and say did you just check to see if you could eat that

lol
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    i am definitely obsessed with this site. Im glad im not the only one. My hubby AND people at work mention that i am taking it too seriously, and that i shouldn't be so concerned with an "exact" number. The thing is, I need the exact numbers! Something about the certainty keeps me on track better.

ever since i got my laptop its gotten worse, im on here while im cooking entering foods in!

BTW yall if you wanna keep even better tack, get a Heart Rate Monitor! I just got mine, and im loving it. It helps me know exactly what i expend so i know just how to replenish my body (or not)
    I recommend one with a chest strap so that you do not have to stop and check your heart rate often, It wirelessly sends the signal to your watch so you can track how many calories you are burning currently so that you know when to stop! ( or to push harder)
    Unlike my feelings toward McDonalds and Wal-Mart, I'm lovin it! ~Em~
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Unlike my feelings toward McDonalds and Wal-Mart, I'm lovin it! ~Em~

Haha, I'm right there with you Sparkles!
  • jakspak
    jakspak Posts: 260 Member
    i am obsessed with this site its on at home all day unless i go out and i even have a book im making up with what i eat what id like to eat out side of home and what they are worth etc then ill get a book to track it when im out or away as we are off to aussie in 19 weeks even though im able to log on at moms i realy cant be on it as often as i am here.

my mother in law is making a huge deal out of me doing this and no eating things i cant find the calorie intake with and there are some foods i cant eat for health reasons too which i think makes it worse with her even makes comments infront of my kids which drives me nuts as i dont want them to get the wrong idea about this as its a healthy choice not a diet. and as long as i see results then im sorry ill keep doing this i love it. its great seeing all the progress too of others weather its maintaining loosing or putting on weight we are all in the same boat trying to be the best we can be health wise etc.

i say he must be jelouse of you and wish he could be as strong lol
  • debuckl
    debuckl Posts: 360 Member
    My two cents...

He just likes watching you and now he has a good/safe excuse. :wink:
  • sculley
    I hope he doesn't, that would creep me out!

lol
  • kerikitkat
    kerikitkat Posts: 352 Member
    Yeah I really hope my boss doesn't catch me on here too many times and decide to check my computer log. He'll see I get on here like a hundred times a day. Ha! But hey, he's a fitness maniac, so... how much could he really object? :laugh:
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    My husband has made a comment about how hard-core I can get about entering food AS SOON AS I EAT IT, IF NOT BEFORE i EAT IT! I don't think he was trying to make fun, but he totally notices my new addiction...
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Wow, I'm glad I'm not the only one obsessed and constantly on here while at work. I don't have internet service at home yet and I'm planning on moving in August so I'm trying to hold out until I move. I'm constantly having to close my window when someone walks into my office. :laugh:
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Yeah, my co-worker doesn't say anything but I get the looks!!! haha!

My husband does realize how obsessed with MFP I really am... I don't really log on at home since we have so little time together. :wink:

But I am truly OBSESSED AND ADDICTED to this site! I've never been this way with any other website... weird! :bigsmile: I think it's all the great people! You don't have to deal with the B.S. like you do on other sites. Plus, it's cool that we are meeting new people! LOVE IT!!!! :love: :heart: :smooched:
  • sculley
    Yeah i definitely like the non drama he said she said stuff like with other sites.

I am obsessed I know it.

"Hi I am Audumn, and I am an addict" lol.....