Nike + iPod

julie737
julie737 Posts: 406 Member
My husband got me a Nike + iPod for Mother's Day (so much better than jewelry) and I used it for the first time this morning. It was awesome! It tracks calories burned, time and distance and I set a goal to burn 800 calories. So it told me on every 100 calories and then every 20 when I was on my last 100. It's so motivational! I loved it! That was the most calories I'd burned since I started entering my calories in MFP. Woohoo!

Anyone else use this awesome gadget?

Replies

• julie737
    My husband got me a Nike + iPod for Mother's Day (so much better than jewelry) and I used it for the first time this morning. It was awesome! It tracks calories burned, time and distance and I set a goal to burn 800 calories. So it told me on every 100 calories and then every 20 when I was on my last 100. It's so motivational! I loved it! That was the most calories I'd burned since I started entering my calories in MFP. Woohoo!

Anyone else use this awesome gadget?
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    I have had it for 3 months and fell in love with it the first time I tried it

up to almost 100 miles
  • nicole0177
    nicole0177 Posts: 377
    i was just looking for at it i have the i pod nano but i want to the shoes and the kit!!!!
  • chiefiron
    chiefiron Posts: 305 Member
    That sounds really cool. good for you.

I need a new pair of shoes and i was going to buy a new ipod. can you get it with the classic or just the smaller ones?

Tim
  • julie737
    I'm pretty sure it only works with the iPod nano, but you can use it with any shoes. You just have to attach it securely to your shoe (there are lots of ideas for how to do it on the internet or Nike sells a little pouch for just a few bucks) and it works just as well as it does with the Nike + shoes. I don't have the Nike + shoes and it works just fine.
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    I have the shoes.....not the chip though....you can program your music so that if your music drops your rate it will skip to a faster tune....wow I am glad you gave your input....thanks!!!

I might have to get the chip now LOL

zen