• CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Amazing!!!!!!
  • Chellybell13
    Chellybell13 Posts: 54 Member
    woooow! well done! what did you do!? lol
  • lacewitch
    lacewitch Posts: 766 Member
    wow. 13lb down but i think lots of muscle and tone gained.
    you look fab.]
    thanks for the inspiration!
    i have taken my trousers in but i so want to have to take them to the charity shop because i can't take them in more.
    this pic will inspire me to hang on to 'the wagon' with my nails where i have slipped off before
    thanks!
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Kudos!! I'm looking at just 20 lbs, and yes, 13 lbs can be a lot! You look great! jeans will go on sale soon, too!
  • Elukiee
    Elukiee Posts: 9
    OMG those abs, you look fabulous!
    The pic of those jeans is just...wow. Def makes a huge difference, you look so so so amazing!
    I'm motivated! Thanks for posting this!
  • aloha311
    aloha311 Posts: 118 Member
    That is crazy how big of a difference that can be!! Congrats!
  • AllisonS79
    AllisonS79 Posts: 51 Member
    That is awesome! What did you do to get these results?
  • erikapereira
    erikapereira Posts: 196
    wow awesome
  • Lady_Bane
    Lady_Bane Posts: 720 Member
    My workouts and pre/post workout foods and drinks are posted on my profile information.

I lost alot of fat, but gained probably 10 lbs in muscle. I am the same size as I was when I never ate anything and was frail, but 9 lbs heavier than those days. I just want everyone to know not to go by the scale, nor give up once they lose the fat! Get strong and healthy my sexy women of MFP! <3

Thank you all for your wonderful compliments, it definitely inspires me to keep working hard. I will be going back to school after this summer break (I used the time free from my studies to get back in shape, i gained it from sitting around all day while in class :P) and will need the eyes watching me like a hawk so I dont get lazy or complacent again!
  • ghiagirl893
    ghiagirl893 Posts: 69 Member
    That's great! I wish my 13lbs looked like that. I've always worn the same size pants from 150-176. Cant wait to get new pants!
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Congratulations! Beautiful tattoo! <3
  • How do u get abs like that? what are you doing for that? I want them
  • kgprice11
    kgprice11 Posts: 750 Member
    woah!! haha
  • hydelaa
    hydelaa Posts: 184
    CRAZY!!! Crazy AWESOME!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!