Toughest challenge yet....

Options
hi all,

for those that dont know it yet, i live in the uk with my bf and now i am traveling home for the summer, so i made it back yesterday. everybody here has noticed my body changes and its been great, but since i am spending the whole summer here, i cant just act like i'm on vacation, so i have to readapt my meals, and workouts around with what i have available here. that and its been hard to dodge those glasses of wine constently being on offer,, arghhh

so i have to start reading all the labels again. reenter all the foods on here, make up new eating routines, and now it has to be based around my family meal habit has well. its like starting from day 1 all over again. i have to find new suitable food for me, and adapt all my family recepies, let me tell you, its quite a challenge.

today has been ok though, only because i was paranoid, and i didnt eat much of anything, i did squeeze in a glass of wine,

that and i'll be away from home and my boyfriend for nearly 3 months, i miss him so much already !!!
for those that have 2 homes, you'll understand that you heart can never be content, i have 2 worlds and they dont mix, i love them both the same, but i always have to choose, its not easy. but i'll try to enjoy my time here as much as i can.

may

Replies

• may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    hi all,

for those that dont know it yet, i live in the uk with my bf and now i am traveling home for the summer, so i made it back yesterday. everybody here has noticed my body changes and its been great, but since i am spending the whole summer here, i cant just act like i'm on vacation, so i have to readapt my meals, and workouts around with what i have available here. that and its been hard to dodge those glasses of wine constently being on offer,, arghhh

so i have to start reading all the labels again. reenter all the foods on here, make up new eating routines, and now it has to be based around my family meal habit has well. its like starting from day 1 all over again. i have to find new suitable food for me, and adapt all my family recepies, let me tell you, its quite a challenge.

today has been ok though, only because i was paranoid, and i didnt eat much of anything, i did squeeze in a glass of wine,

that and i'll be away from home and my boyfriend for nearly 3 months, i miss him so much already !!!
    for those that have 2 homes, you'll understand that you heart can never be content, i have 2 worlds and they dont mix, i love them both the same, but i always have to choose, its not easy. but i'll try to enjoy my time here as much as i can.

may
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Be strong....you've made a lifestyle change, you will adjust! The thing about doing this the healthy way is that you can do it anywhere....so have a little fun and try not to go too far off track! It's great when people start commenting and are proud of you for losing weight...it's amazing the way they rave about your lifestyle change when they see you making healthy choices and staying on track even though you may want to indulge a little more than you would have allowed yourself in the past few months! Just think your bf is waiting eagerly for your return, knock his socks off!!!!!!