ROLL CALL

13»

Replies

• jrbowers83
    jrbowers83 Posts: 282 Member
    :noway: I'm happy I dont' work tomorrow, but I'll be home with the kids, so it's actually more stressful than work most times :laugh:

Okay so I was "lurking" through posts and couldn't help but reply to this. As a stay at home mom, I have to say MOST DEFINITELY YES! Being home with kids all day is exhausting. Instead of mom, I've asked my husband to refer to me as the "house manager". I watched a "Wife Swap" one time where a working mom hired a house manager, and when asked to describe her job duties, they were the same as mine. Hardest job in the world, glad some ppl agree. Happy New Year's eve everyone!
  • WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE WORKING TODAY? *pout*
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    :glasses:
  • :laugh:

HI, Tam. How are you?
  • TamTastic
    :laugh:

HI, Tam. How are you?
    I'm good! How are you?? :wink: I'm off and on today.

Have a nice New Years????

HI, Tam. How are you?

I did. It was just me, on my couch, watching Annie. :laugh: But it was nice. My grandmother died yesterday, so I wasn't really in the mood to party. So I watched the movie and went through photo albums. It was great. very nice.

You?
  • TamTastic
    :laugh:

HI, Tam. How are you?

I did. It was just me, on my couch, watching Annie. :laugh: But it was nice. My grandmother died yesterday, so I wasn't really in the mood to party. So I watched the movie and went through photo albums. It was great. very nice.

You?
    I'm so sorry to hear about your grandmother! :( I don't blame you for not being in the mood.

I had a pretty quiet night too. Hung out with some friends earlier....but I was at home around 11:30, quietly celebrating the new year with my baby boy. It's been a rough year and he was the shining part of it....seemed fitting that I was kissing him at midnight. :)

Hope you're doing ok!! :frown:

HI, Tam. How are you?

You?
    I'm so sorry to hear about your grandmother! :( I don't blame you for not being in the mood.

I had a pretty quiet night too. Hung out with some friends earlier....but I was at home around 11:30, quietly celebrating the new year with my baby boy. It's been a rough year and he was the shining part of it....seemed fitting that I was kissing him at midnight. :)

Hope you're doing ok!! :frown:

Awwww yes, very fitting that you were kissing him at midnight! So precious!

I'm fine. I knew it was coming. :frown: Just...didn't want to hear it, you know?