No Weight Loss

Hi Guys.

Well, been really really good this week, but scales have not moved. Been to gym 5 Times, doing lost of cardio. i have eat so healthy, and no junk has passed my lips. Also stopped snacking between meals. Please help me! Any suggestions on how to get the scales moving?

Replies

• cocobounty
    cocobounty Posts: 41 Member
    Hi Guys.

Well, been really really good this week, but scales have not moved. Been to gym 5 Times, doing lost of cardio. i have eat so healthy, and no junk has passed my lips. Also stopped snacking between meals. Please help me! Any suggestions on how to get the scales moving?
  • edyta
    edyta Posts: 258
    Just stick to healthy eating and exercise.
    Read http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/12250-1000-calorie-deficit-not-for-people-with-healthy-bmi
    Remember that scales won't measure your fitness level and the way you feel.
    Make sure you eat all your exercise calories and you are not in starving yourself.

Good luck :flowerforyou:
  • Yeah, what edyta said, also how long has it been, you can do weeks and weeks and not see a scale shift. Measuring yourself is a better indication but i do total understand the scales need to move lol. Mine hasn't shifted for over 2 weeks, but i know things are changing, resting heart rate blood pressure have all dropped, Just hang in there ans stick with it. If it was easy we wouldn't need site like this.

Al
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Stick with it! Another factor could be at play too depending how long you've been at a standstill. whenever I get closer to my period I pile on 2 or 3 lbs. Seems ridiculous but true. It's just water and it goes away right after but if its close to that time, it could be your issue.