Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Wrong weight

joannmillsjoannmills Posts: 3Member Posts: 3Member
Boy am I in trouble - I inadvertently entered my weight on my wife's login. Her reports look terrible now! Is there a way to edit or delete a bad entry? It just might save my life!

Thanks,

Ron

Replies

• joannmillsjoannmills Posts: 3Member Posts: 3Member
    Boy am I in trouble - I inadvertently entered my weight on my wife's login. Her reports look terrible now! Is there a way to edit or delete a bad entry? It just might save my life!

Thanks,

Ron
  • big_guybig_guy Posts: 9Member Posts: 9Member
    I'm a new user, but it looks like the weigh-in field directly affects your total calories consumed, etc.

As an example, when I entered a new weight under My Home/Check-in, the new weight showed up under My Goals with new numbers for total calories, etc. When I went back in to My Home/Settings/Update Diet-Fitness Profile, the Current Weight was set to the weight I had recently added. By changing that field back to my original weight (since I haven't weighed in yet), it changed my goal back to the original setting and everything appears to be back to how it was. The exception is that the Weight Report indicated a weigh-in for that day with no change -- my guess is that if you actually put in a new (correct) weigh-in number, this would change the report, otherwise you just have an extra dot on your chart that is essentially irrelevant.

Hope that wasn't too confusing, and hope your blunder doesn't affect your life expectancy!
  • MikeMike Posts: 824Member Member Posts: 824Member Member
    If the weight entry you entered was for today, you should be able to just enter a new weight and have the old weight entry replaced with the new one. If it was for a previous day, there's no way for you to change it from the website, but if you let us know, we can try to change it on our end.

Hope that helps.
  • joannmillsjoannmills Posts: 3Member Posts: 3Member
    Thanks guys..I have corrected it and moved back in to the house. I appreciate your help. Note to Mike - guess you are pretty fond of rails. I would love to visit with you sometime about that. I plan on moving most of my sites to rails ASAP. (including the ASP.net and CF sites) Have a great day!

Ron
  • MikeMike Posts: 824Member Member Posts: 824Member Member
    Glad we could get you back into the house Ron, lol. And yes, we love rails! I'd highly recommend making the switch - once you've started building some sites in rails, you won't be able to program in anything else.