The Sexy Jar

Replies

• Good for you!! Great motivation!
  • joseph9
    joseph9 Posts: 328 Member
    That's an awesome idea. Also, five pounds a day? What's petrol cost over there?
  • Haha fab. Me and my partner have been talking about one of these today. I would like another 85lbs off, so I will put 85 pennies in a jar and in the other jar my partner will put in £2 for every 1lb I lose :-)
  • sasssurf
    sasssurf Posts: 58 Member
    A superb plan!!!! I bet you are doing brilliantly. Wet suit. Surfer?
  • chocoholicdiva
    chocoholicdiva Posts: 345 Member
    Great idea, considering gasoline is expensive even here in Canada. I don't drive, but I have trouble getting weight off, so I've decided that I'll do something similar to your idea. For every 5 pounds I shed, $5 CDN funds. I think it's sufficient enough, don't you think? :bigsmile:
  • WickedPixie1
    WickedPixie1 Posts: 111 Member
    That is an AWESOME idea!! I'm going to do this! I think a dollar a pound plus maybe some for quitting smoking too, been 3 months! I should have more than enough to replace my wardrobe once I reach my goal weight!!
  • MtnKat
    MtnKat Posts: 714
    What a great idea! You are my new hero!!!

I should have thought of that when I started walking to work.
  • Riley0617
    Riley0617 Posts: 16 Member
    Amazing idea!
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Great Idea :)
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    That's an awesome idea. Also, five pounds a day? What's petrol cost over there?

At the moment its about £1.33 a litre. Mad!
  • pyrowill
    A superb plan!!!! I bet you are doing brilliantly. Wet suit. Surfer?

Yup, and a diver, but I don't do it much as I don't like squeezing into a wetsuit with ma flab!
  • pyrowill
    Great to see you all beinga bit inspired by this to do your own thing! I'm cycling home from work in a minute and look forward to putting another £5 in the jar. That'll make £15 towards the wet suit and whatever else I feel like. A massive bucket of lube maybe.
  • dcain2
    dcain2 Posts: 102 Member
    Simply Brilliant idea!! I may have to steal your idea and modify it a bit because I think it would help keep me motivated. Hope you stuff your sexy jar soon! LOL
  • pyrowill
    Simply Brilliant idea!! I may have to steal your idea and modify it a bit because I think it would help keep me motivated. Hope you stuff your sexy jar soon! LOL

Well currently I stuff my sexy jar every night.....Wait.....That sounded wrong.
  • I love this idea!
  • pyrowill
    i would like to point out that in 8 days it now has £35 in it :). *smug*

8bfbe45c.jpg
  • lombrica
    lombrica Posts: 1,419 Member
    This idea? ... struck me different today. I may create my own! Lately I've really been super bothered by the huge amount of loose savvy skin on mu upper arms. This is more than the chicken wings many women complain about... I often call them my bat wings because I feel like they hang the length of my body! Lots of people have said... look at how hard you've worked. Maybe you should treat yourself to having the wings clipped. All I think is about the money it costs and I look at how far I have to go with the rest of my body. But... maybe starting to put money in a jar towards that goal... for something that's helping me reach that goal would be motivating! Or?!? I'll use it for more Personal Training sessions...

Anyway... as I completely thought out loud there... Great Idea! Love that it's called the Sexy Jar.
  • pyrowill
    Great idea :)

50 pounds now.
    741D962B-603D-415B-9ACC-2DE8A5F64AD7-6291-00000622438B881D.jpg
  • pyrowill
    Today the Sexy Jar hit £200 :)

1C308BB6-616E-4404-B3A2-197020B43D99-18090-00000FA17EF1DFE4.jpg
  • melzenitram
    melzenitram Posts: 67 Member
    love the sexy jar idea!