Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Negative number format

sanlin20sanlin20 Posts: 73Member Member Posts: 73Member Member
Hi, Mike:
I am, perhaps, nitpicking here. When the 'Total' calories consumed are a few hundred over the 'Daily Goal,' the 'Remaining' calories are shown as a negative number with a comma. I don't know about other members, but I am a tiny bit bothered by the unfamiliar format (-,100). Isn't a comma more commonly used only if the negative number is -1,000 or less?

San

Replies

• sanlin20sanlin20 Posts: 73Member Member Posts: 73Member Member
    Hi, Mike:
    I am, perhaps, nitpicking here. When the 'Total' calories consumed are a few hundred over the 'Daily Goal,' the 'Remaining' calories are shown as a negative number with a comma. I don't know about other members, but I am a tiny bit bothered by the unfamiliar format (-,100). Isn't a comma more commonly used only if the negative number is -1,000 or less?

San
  • MikeMike Posts: 824Member Member Posts: 824Member Member
    San - please feel free to nitpick away! We love to hear feedback from members, so please let us know about anything you find that you'd like changed. I can't promise that we'll make all the changes you request, but I can promise that we'll at least listen to every request.

I'll see what we can do about this particular issue and let you know when it's resolved.

Thanks again for letting us know!
  • MikeMike Posts: 824Member Member Posts: 824Member Member
    San - this bug should be fixed now. Thanks again for informing us about the issue.