What is annoying you today?

Replies

• Kara_xxx
    Kara_xxx Posts: 635 Member
    It's Monday... :huh:
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Waking up 2 and a half hours earlier than necessary.
  • KravMark
    KravMark Posts: 308 Member
    Feeling better now that I read all your posts LOL :) Money is always a stressor for me and I can relate to the 20 somethings hahaha . I have so many friends (I prob am one :) that tells stories over & over, especially long ones are annoying right?

Hope you all have a better rest of the day
  • diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    This annoys me but makes me sad too.
    Coming into work which is a business I run myself and sitting here waiting for people to walk through the door to buy stuff but knowing everyone is either at home watching the Olympics or at the Olympics!
    (Which is what I would rather be doing!):sad:
  • My husband...
  • That we still have no power thanks to yesterdays storms! Getting ready for work by candlelight is no fun!
  • Brooke_26
    Brooke_26 Posts: 204
    It's Monday, that's annoying enough! :sad: :grumble: (lol)
  • ChrisRS87
    ChrisRS87 Posts: 781 Member

office-space.jpeg

People hanging out in the left lane doing the speed limit during my morning commute, gtfo of my way!
  • maspicantexfa
    maspicantexfa Posts: 73 Member
    I second the Monday thing.

1. It's shark week (started yesterday)
    2. Left my keys in the car and realized it after I got into the building for work
    3. Put my breakfast in the microwave for 45 minutes instead of 45 seconds (discovered about 2 min in, it was pretty difficult to eat)
  • #1 - I left my stuff at my friends for her to look after and her mum's been looking through my bag for no reason, and then me and my friend had an argument because she didn't understand why I wasn't cool with that?! Erm, no. Boundaries.

#2 - I'm gagging for chocolate. Though not just a piece, a whole MASSIVE bar. But I've had my fair share of chocolate bars in the past, hence why I'm here. Angry sighs.

#3 - The tutor I dislike the most in college is the one I actually have the most next year. Oh. My. Days.

#4 - I have a whole year until I get to move away to University, and I'm too damn excited but at the same time absolutely terrified I won't get in, and the uncertainty's going to kill me for the next 365 and on days.

#5 - People who skirt around awkward subjects. BE STRAIGHT WITH PEOPLE, it's so much easier in the short AND long term.

And there's probably a lot more, but I'll end up looking psychotic. :laugh:
  • lexlowe
    lexlowe Posts: 908 Member
    People that spend 23h58min of each day in an air-conditioned building or vehicle, yet still complain about how unbearably hot summers are and they wish it was winter. In Canada!
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    the fact that i'm stuck in my house yet again with my kids.. i'm here all day everyday.. wish i had somewhere to go or family that lived closer to me.
  • Brooke_26
    Brooke_26 Posts: 204

office-space.jpeg

People hanging out in the left lane doing the speed limit during my morning commute, gtfo of my way!

Yes I do :wink:
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    monday and its REALLY dragging
  • impyimpyaj
    impyimpyaj Posts: 1,073 Member
    the fact that i'm stuck in my house yet again with my kids.. i'm here all day everyday.. wish i had somewhere to go or family that lived closer to me.

Go to the park, or if there isn't one near you, take a walk or a bike ride or something. It'll burn off their energy and give you all an attitude adjustment. I was feeling that way every day earlier in the summer when it was too hot to do anything, but now it's cooler we go outside for at least a few minutes every day. It helps.

I'm annoyed that I keep waking up still tired. I had a good month of waking up early and energized, and I don't know what was different. Frustrating.
  • JanineHarrison
    JanineHarrison Posts: 164 Member
    I'm annoying myself, as well. I've been stressed at how overwhelmed I've been feeling at work lately and now that I have some time to catch up I catch myself slacking off. For example, reading every page of this thread instead of filing papers that have been stacking up. It is so easy to tell myself I'm going to do something, but the actions don't follow, I need a swift kick in the *kitten*. It is not just work; I'm realizing I just suck at follow through. I ran for the first time this morning in about 2wks and had the audacity to be surprised that I couldn't just pick up where I left off. I started to tell myself "if you are tired of starting over, quit giving up" but again, easier to say than do. I need to work on doing.
  • Man, I am like the late,but great, Sam Cooke, whats going on, if you are not buried and woke up this morning, and in good health, be grateful and rock out, damn coworkers, bosses and stupid people.
  • JacquelineD35
    JacquelineD35 Posts: 279 Member
    I thought this could be interesting...it's Thursday almost the weekend but whats annoying YOU today?

I have quite a list.....

#1- I am so sick of seeing woman on here who put their before picture of them as 9 months pregnant and then their after picture is them when their baby is 6 months old or whatever age. Helllllooo how can a before picture be you when you are pregnant?! Your carrying a child of course you are going to have gained weight. I have had 2 kids and we all know that anywhere from 6 weeks to 6 months you will lose some or all of your baby weight gained. You probably never had a problem with weight to begin with. Maybe you should put a before picture of 6 months after your baby and see where you are then.

#2- MFP is not a dating site. The bimbo girls who's profile pics are their boobs or girls who ask questions in the message boards like "does sperm have nutrional value" stop crying for attention! Go to eharmony or facebook. Us people who are here to actually lose weight need motivation, support and advice. We want to talk about weight, food and exercise related topics. I fully support the chit chat fun and games boards but make it something fun and non peverted.

#3- I HATE MY BOSS.... why in the world did I come back to this job ::sigh::

okkkk your turn guys...........

Number 2 has me cracking up :laugh: :sad: :drinker:
  • JacquelineD35
    JacquelineD35 Posts: 279 Member
    My daily dose of negativity... I have a family member that calls me every morning like clock work to complain and complain oh yes and complain, that drains the hell out of me. It's my fault though because I pick up the call problem is she is my mama :)
  • Impy84
    Impy84 Posts: 430
    the ppl at my job insist on breathing.