No longer OBESE! BMI 29.9 (4 Months 20 Pounds Gone w/Pic)

LALOCHA34
LALOCHA34 Posts: 340 Member
Hi everyone, I am happy to say that I have a healthier BMI of 29.9. I know I am not out of the red just yet but I am a work in progress and I am so excited to be out of the "obese" BMI catergory.

4 months and 20 pounds down!

SW: 205
CW: 185
GW: 165
UGW: 145

Shirt size: 1X to Large
Pant size: 16 to 14 (loose), I have a feeling I will be in a size 12 by the EOM.

I have been mostly running 3-5 days a week. I started with C25K training and completed it in 10 weeks.
Since then, I simply run to my music, run intervals with a goal of running 2-4 miles a day.

I have also worked in some circuit training 2-3 times a week.

I am looking forward to the next 20 pounds and being at a Normal BMI, soon.

8-6-20129-48-52AM.jpg

Replies

• quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Wow girl!!!! Look at those pics side by side!!! What a difference! and CUTE shirt!!! :o) Keep up the great work I know you're doing!!! :o)
  • awesome job!! keep it up!!! congrats on your weight loss so far. :)
  • meeky81
    meeky81 Posts: 96 Member
    Well done! You're doing great and theres a massive difference in your photos! Keep up the good work!
  • StephannieL
    StephannieL Posts: 198 Member
    Great job!
  • emtjess
    emtjess Posts: 26
    Great Job! =-) Keep it up! you look great. . . =-D
  • grex1949
    grex1949 Posts: 130
    Great job, and a great plan for reaching your goal. Keep at it. Be patient. You have the rest of your life to reach that goal, and you will succeed.
  • shan09
    shan09 Posts: 6
    well done , way to go!
  • lcooke24
    lcooke24 Posts: 115 Member
    Great work! You look fabulous!
  • Rogiefreida
    Rogiefreida Posts: 567 Member
    great job girl! Looking good, keep it up!
  • Wow this is true inspiration! You look fab :D
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Divagettinfitin2011 Posts: 500 Member
    Looking good!
  • paradigmsubversion
    paradigmsubversion Posts: 27 Member
    That is my goal; too- to not be obese- thanks for inspiring me on my journey, and best wishes as you continue toward your goal weight!
  • :drinker: Love it! So happy for you. You inspire me every day and your progress is well deserved! :drinker:
  • LALOCHA34
    Great job, and a great plan for reaching your goal. Keep at it. Be patient. You have the rest of your life to reach that goal, and you will succeed.

Thank you, I am not rushing it at all. I don't even weigh myself but every 3-4 weeks. I figure I am doing good things for me and the results will follow. :happy:
  • ndblades
    ndblades Posts: 233 Member
    You look great!
  • Awesome job!
  • arrawyn79
    arrawyn79 Posts: 275 Member
    CONGRATS!!

You look AMAZING! You must be quite tall because you look quite slim at your CW. Good luck getting into a size 12 by the EOM! I am hoping to do that myself as I am a size 14 right now too :) (but much shorter than you, i think!)
  • unlocke
    unlocke Posts: 149
    Fantastic! You look terrific.
  • LALOCHA34
    CONGRATS!!

You look AMAZING! You must be quite tall because you look quite slim at your CW. Good luck getting into a size 12 by the EOM! I am hoping to do that myself as I am a size 14 right now too :) (but much shorter than you, i think!)

I am 5'6", I forgot to put that. Plus I am in heels! Keep it up, you can do it, we are all capable. :glasses:
  • sunny_smile5
    sunny_smile5 Posts: 91 Member
    Great job...keep it up the awesome work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!