Annoying.

Rae6503
Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
I KNOW you don't really use pink Barbie weights Candice Keene!

Candice-Keene1.jpg

Candice-Keene61.jpg

Staff Note - 4. Show Respect to All Groups and Individuals

No derogatory references to sex, gender, weight, body-type, ethnicity, religion, or sexual orientation, or endorsement of violence against any person or group, even if couched in humor, will be permitted. This includes expressing stereotypes about any group or community.

Continued lack of respect for how people choose to look will result in a topic lock and or deletion of topic.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Scott
MyFitnessPal Staff

Replies

• TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    But at least she looks cute, right? I mean, that's the point of those weights and that pose, I'm sure.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Those are "dumbbells?" They look like... personal massagers.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Um...how can you NOT work out with pink weights? Mine have Lisa Frank stickers all over them. They give me that extra motivation I need.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    No, no, no...those are just hairbows, right?
  • FireBrand80
    FireBrand80 Posts: 378 Member
    How else did she get so toned?
  • Rae6503
    Those are "dumbbells?" They look like... personal massagers.

Well then. If that's the case, keep up the good work Candice Keene.
  • Rae6503
    Same photo shoot. Bigger weights but still I bet she's curling more than 15lbs.

candice-keene3.jpg
  • RocketsGirl
    RocketsGirl Posts: 346 Member
    Um...how can you NOT work out with pink weights? Mine have Lisa Frank stickers all over them. They give me that extra motivation I need.

:laugh:
  • thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member

I suddenly have a strong desire to carry around some stickers to put on all my weights at the gym and to do my logging in a Lisa Frank trapperkeeper.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Bwahahahaha... The "broads" in Playboy don't even look like they look in Playboy.
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    My best guess is that she uses a shake weight!
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Don't worry dude......she would never give you the Time of day anyway.

I noticed alot of pink weights in photo shoots , must be less scary
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member

I suddenly have a strong desire to carry around some stickers to put on all my weights at the gym and to do my logging in a Lisa Frank trapperkeeper.
    Dude, there is no other way to log. Some people at the gym stare, but they're just hating. Haters gon' hate.
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member

MODERATOR COMMENT

Please Note the following guideline...

1. No Attacks or Insults and No Reciprocation

a) Do not attack, mock, or otherwise insult others. You can respectfully disagree with the message or topic, but you cannot attack the messenger. This includes attacks against the user’s spelling or command of written English, or belittling a user for posting a duplicate topic.
    b) If you are attacked by another user, and you reciprocate, you will also be subject to the same consequences. Defending yourself or a friend is not an excuse! Do not take matters into your own hands – instead, use the Report Post link to report an attack and we will be happy to handle the situation for you.

Ignore, report or move on!

CatCrazy
    MyFitnessPal Forum Moderator

• avir8
    avir8 Posts: 671 Member
    I noticed alot of pink weights in photo shoots , must be less scary
    Wouldn't want to be stronger than the guys, god forbid
  • Rae6503

Dude, there is no other way to log. Some people at the gym stare, but they're just hating. Haters gon' hate.

I totally just bought my kindergartner a Lisa Frank folder. They are still around! Or back.
  • Rae6503
    Ppl actually think she looks good in the 2nd photo? Is that photo even REAL?!!?!?!?!?! Yikes!! She looks like a man. I think she looks much sexier in the very first pic posted by the OP. I prefer that women look like...well WOMEN, and men that look like men.

::Head desk:: We just went through this with a man. I expected more from women.

The 2nd photo is from a body building competition. She is extra lean for competition to show off her muscles. She is also using tanner, again to show off the muscles. The competition isn't a beauty pageant.

And NO. It's not okay to imply that she doesn't look like a woman. A woman can look however she wants. It's asinine to think that women HAVE to conform to society's standard of what is feminine and what isn't. I'm tall, have muscles, small breasts and short hair. Suddenly I'm don't look like a "woman" because I don't look like a Barbie?
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Ppl actually think she looks good in the 2nd photo? Is that photo even REAL?!!?!?!?!?! Yikes!! She looks like a man. I think she looks much sexier in the very first pic posted by the OP. I prefer that women look like...well WOMEN, and men that look like men.

Not this again...

Since my first comment got deleted, I think she looks fine.. and if I could look half as good as that, I'd be lucky!
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member

::Head desk:: We just went through this with a man. I expected more from women.

The 2nd photo is from a body building competition. She is extra lean for competition to show off her muscles. She is also using tanner, again to show off the muscles. The competition isn't a beauty pageant.

And NO. It's not okay to imply that she doesn't look like a woman. A woman can look however she wants. It's asinine to think that women HAVE to conform to society's standard of what is feminine and what isn't. I'm tall, have muscles, small breasts and short hair. Suddenly I'm don't look like a "woman" because I don't look like a Barbie?

Well said!

From what I've seen Rae, I think more women feel this way than men. Most men seem to just have their preferences and leave it at that, or just don't even care much.