Ask a stranger something

Replies

• DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    What's one song that if you hear it again, you're going to shove pencils straight through your ear drums.

That godawful "Call Me Maybe" mess.
    Oh lord. I think I love you. That was exactly the song I had in mind. I want to tear that girl's vocal cords right out of her throat.
  • BlisterLamb
    BlisterLamb Posts: 396 Member
    Why do they call them apartments when they are all stuck togther?
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    That Gotye song was fine at first. 30 million plays later, yea, it kinda sucks.
  • dereksmb
    dereksmb Posts: 95 Member
    What is the best song you have on your workout playlist? (I need some help revamping mine)

Well I dont have a workout playlist... but if I did it would have alot of Dubstep. A more popular song of the genre would be something from skrillex... bangarang for instance.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    Why do they call them apartments when they are all stuck togther?

That is a damn good question that I've never thought of.
  • chocolateandpb
    chocolateandpb Posts: 453 Member

I was totally kidding about the slut comment. Ladies should start out young anyways. That way, by the time we're in our 20s, we've already got hammered out what gives us our kicks and what doesn't. Men can start whenever. They're not picky.

I figured you were kidding; I should have put a winky smiley to show that I understood. I didn't become an actual slut until I turned 21, and that phase was relatively brief. :tongue:
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    This is for anyone...

What is the best song you have on your workout playlist? (I need some help revamping mine)

Walk - Foo Fighters
  • elleloch
    elleloch Posts: 739 Member

I wish it was a song I didn't have to know.

ba-dum-ch
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    This is for anyone...

Dog days are over by Florence and the Machine.

Oh and Lights by Elie Goulding. Normally hate that kind of music, but that song is infectious.
  • AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member
    You didn't ask me a question, *kitten*.

I'm brave, just didn't know if this needed to be work safe. Since it doesn't....I'll start off easy.

How old were you when you lost it?

I will admit I was 14....
  • DontStopB_Leakin

I was totally kidding about the slut comment. Ladies should start out young anyways. That way, by the time we're in our 20s, we've already got hammered out what gives us our kicks and what doesn't. Men can start whenever. They're not picky.

I figured you were kidding; I should have put a winky smiley to show that I understood. I didn't become an actual slut until I turned 21, and that phase was relatively brief. :tongue:
    We're like twins. It's blowing my mind.
  • BlisterLamb
    BlisterLamb Posts: 396 Member
    What's one song that if you hear it again, you're going to shove pencils straight through your ear drums.

ANYTHING by Taylor Swift....just gets on my nerves

^^^^THIS!!! Good Grief that cutsey, "aren't I just a plucky little victim" garbage gets on my nerves!
  • chocolateandpb
    chocolateandpb Posts: 453 Member
    This is for anyone...

Oh and Lights by Elie Goulding. Normally hate that kind of music, but that song is infectious.

The Bassnectar remix of "Lights" by Ellie Goulding is amazeballs...I first heard it in a vinyasa flow yoga class and I was like, WTH, they're playing dubstep in yoga???? But it totally worked, and I've been hooked on that song ever since.
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member

ba-dum-ch

Why are you eating that delicious looking fackin' burger? Lookin' all sexy n sheet.. eatin sexy burgers..
  • DontStopB_Leakin

ANYTHING by Taylor Swift....just gets on my nerves

^^^^THIS!!! Good Grief that cutsey, "aren't I just a plucky little victim" garbage gets on my nerves!
    The ONLY song I like by her is the one with the Civil Wars on it. Other than that, it's like "B!tch. Shut. The. F@#k. Up." She can't even sing. It's insulting to my ears.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    This is for anyone...

The Bassnectar remix of "Lights" by Ellie Goulding is amazeballs...I first heard it in a vinyasa flow yoga class and I was like, WTH, they're playing dubstep in yoga???? But it totally worked, and I've been hooked on that song ever since.
    I know! I love that one and the original. Both of them just make me wanna shake my *kitten* around my living room.
  • elleloch
    elleloch Posts: 739 Member

ba-dum-ch

Why are you eating that delicious looking fackin' burger? Lookin' all sexy n sheet.. eatin sexy burgers..

I do what I want.
  • ball858
    ball858 Posts: 395 Member

rockstar by nickelback!
  • DontStopB_Leakin

Any song by nickelback!
    Fixed it for you.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    if you are able to see my photos, which one do you like the best?