Ask a stranger something

Replies

• ball858
    ball858 Posts: 395 Member

How old were you when you lost it?

I was a late bloomer - 18
  • dereksmb
    dereksmb Posts: 95 Member
    @LEM_hmrthwr14 is that a picture of your *kitten*?... I dont even know what to say to that. 0_o

Also I like the monkey, I dont feel like I'm being violated through my monitor.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Alrighty then....moving on.

What's a movie that everyone thinks is amazing, but you think it's completely sh!tacular? Oh, and no flaming anyone just because they don't agree with the masses.

I'll start. The avengers. I almost fell asleep, 3 times....
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    if you are able to see my photos, which one do you like the best?

Side view of your legs, very nice legs I'm jelly.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    @LEM_hmrthwr14 is that a picture of your *kitten*?... I dont even know what to say to that. 0_o

Also I like the monkey, I dont feel like I'm being violated through my monitor.
    Just....lmao.
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Why is that ***** such a *****?
  • elleloch
    elleloch Posts: 739 Member

What's a movie that everyone thinks is amazing, but you think it's completely sh!tacular? Oh, and no flaming anyone just because they don't agree with the masses.

Bridesmaids. Flucking terrible.
  • AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member

TITANIC... and Lord of the Rings
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    Why is that ***** such a *****?
    Because she stuck the tampon in the wrong hole? I'm assuming the bleeped out word is b!tch.
  • LokiOfAsgard
    LokiOfAsgard Posts: 378 Member
    You didn't ask me a question, *kitten*.

I'm brave, just didn't know if this needed to be work safe. Since it doesn't....I'll start off easy.

How old were you when you lost it?

This one seems popular, So I'll answer it too

10 (If the 'it' you're talking about is my favorite toy)
    No? :laugh:
    Actually, I haven't yet.:glasses:
  • dereksmb
    What part of your body would you change if you could?

Myself: Hands... I have very feminine hands. -_-
  • DontStopB_Leakin

Bridesmaids. Flucking terrible.
    Hangover. Not funny, at all.
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member

Thighs :(
  • DontStopB_Leakin

My arms. They're always the last thing to tone up. Oh, and after I lost a boat load of weight, I noticed my nose is pretty damn big. Btw, feminine hands are fine as long as you don't paint your nails. Then, we have problems.
  • supatim
    supatim Posts: 239 Member
    How can I sequence my concrete subcontractor better to give me less weather exposure and less onsite time? Should I limit the dirt cut for this or should I do a complete mass excavation?
  • elleloch
    elleloch Posts: 739 Member
    How can I sequence my concrete subcontractor better to give me less weather exposure and less onsite time? Should I limit the dirt cut for this or should I do a complete mass excavation?

Here's what I would do - force someone else to figure out this ish and sit back and watch with a fat beer in my hand.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    .....................................>.<
  • DontStopB_Leakin

Here's what I would do - force someone else to figure out this ish and sit back and watch with a fat beer in my hand.
    ^This.
  • dereksmb
    @leak no nail painting going on here... but seriously I'll tear my hands up dead lifting and power cleaning all week, and once my rest days come along my skin gets all smooth like a babies bottom again. It's quite infuriating actually. ._.
  • supatim
    supatim Posts: 239 Member

Sumb*tch! Great answer, but I already pretty much am doing that - now aren't I?

Where is my question?