Ask a stranger something

Replies

• DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    @leak no nail painting going on here... but seriously I'll tear my hands up dead lifting and power cleaning all week, and once my rest days come along my skin gets all smooth like a babies bottom again. It's quite infuriating actually. ._.
    You think smooth is a bad thing? I don't want any roughness touchin all up on me. That's just a mood killer. Keep that *kitten* moisturized.
  • elleloch
    elleloch Posts: 739 Member
    Leak - did you hear they are making a Hangover Part 3? It is vomit inducingly true.

Supatim - when you were a kid what did you want to be when you grew up?
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    Leak - did you hear they are making a Hangover Part 3? It is vomit inducingly true.

Yes, yes I did. It just confirmed my fears that the idiots are killing off all the intelligent people.
  • supatim
    supatim Posts: 239 Member

I wanted to be a professional hockey player and/or a rock star.

How did that taste?
  • DetroitDarin
    DetroitDarin Posts: 955 Member
    What's the worst vacation you've ever taken?

Ugh...hard to say, really. So far I've been lucky. I had a "vacation" in iraq once...not great - but not 'bad'

Slut.

Soft shell, duh. Hard shell tacos aren't even tacos. They're white people wanna be tacos.
    ]

I used to be a slut..probably. but when I was 19 and in Germany and legal to do most-anything.

yeah...white people can piss me off.

:-)
    Question: If you could have any job in the world right now, what would it be? I'd also like to know why you're not doing that job right now, are you afraid to go after what you want?

Dream job? I'd be one of those surgeons who fix kids' smiles in 3rd world countries. Why am I not doing it? I dont have a license to perform surgery :)
    Look at you getting all settled here :).

I know, right? :-D
  • elleloch
    elleloch Posts: 739 Member

I wanted to be a professional hockey player and/or a rock star.

How did that taste?

The burger? It tasted like winning. I've never tasted pro hockey player but rock stars definitely taste like Jack Daniels.
  • vkruithof
    vkruithof Posts: 227 Member
    Mental note... *apparently the girls were all supposed to stop being sluts when they were 21, where was my memo?* cripes!

Anyhow!

Does this thread make my *kitten* look fat?
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    Mental note... *apparently the girls were all supposed to stop being sluts when they were 21, where was my memo?* cripes!

Anyhow!

Oh I'm still a slut...in my head.

And absolutely. But fat a$$es are sexy.
  • supatim
    supatim Posts: 239 Member

Anyhow!

^^^^^ Agreed!

Only in your head?
  • dereksmb
    dereksmb Posts: 95 Member
    NOooo NOOOO NOOO! Round perky *kitten* are sexy... women are being wayyy to liberal with the "fat *kitten* are sexy" point of view. =p
  • DontStopB_Leakin

Anyhow!

^^^^^ Agreed!

Only in your head?
    The thoughts that go through my head are borderline criminal.

My husband says I'm still a slut in the bedroom, minus the whole sleeping with multiple people thing.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    NOooo NOOOO NOOO! Round perky *kitten* are sexy... women are being wayyy to liberal with the "fat *kitten* are sexy" point of view. =p
    That's what I mean by fat *kitten*. DUH.

Cottage cheese *kitten* has got to go...stat.
  • vkruithof

Well I don't think I really have a fat *kitten*, lol. I just think this thread makes it look fat! LMAO! It gets too much shade to grow! ROTFLMAO!
  • AngryDiet
    AngryDiet Posts: 1,349 Member
    Why wasn't the Monday lunch time special on? I know it's Wednesday, but I had Monday and Tuesday off.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    Why wasn't the Monday lunch time special on? I know it's Wednesday, but I had Monday and Tuesday off.
    Because life sucks. So do Mondays.
  • DetroitDarin
    So - does this thread make my abs look flat? :)
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    Oh, totally.

The real question is, does this thread make my boobs look small?!
  • DetroitDarin
    Oh, totally.

No - but it makes your rib cage look MASSIVE

:p

Okay - when was the first time you made the kind of love you'd read about in a novel?
  • vkruithof
    Oh, totally.

No - but it makes your rib cage look MASSIVE

:p

Okay - when was the first time you made the kind of love you'd read about in a novel?

I'll get this one!

S from TR... lol. HOT! 4 years ago. Ho hum. Save a horse, ride a cowboy! It was awesome, until I found out he had a wife. Ugh, all the amazing ones are taken!

Oops, started day dreaming and forgot to ask my question!!!

Where did I put my shoes?
  • moreno89
    moreno89 Posts: 210 Member
    have you ever cheated????