I'm not going to shave today.

I just decided that I am not going to shave today. Yep. I know. I'm a rebel.:indifferent:

Nope, that's it. Just wanted you all to know that. :happy:

Replies

• sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    I just decided that I am not going to shave today. Yep. I know. I'm a rebel.:indifferent:

Nope, that's it. Just wanted you all to know that. :happy:
  • lol
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    :noway:

Okay..as long as we're confessing....I didn't shave today either. :embarassed:

whew! Glad I got that off my chest! :smokin:
  • chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    :laugh: Well, heck. I ain't shavin either.:tongue:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member

WOOOOT!!

Welcome to Club-Sasquatch!! :drinker:
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Shave what??? JUST KIDDING!!!

You don't like being scruffy?? (spelling?) :glasses:
  • crystalee
    crystalee Posts: 13
    I think I might take the day off too!! :blushing:
  • chriss1tt

WOOOOT!!

Welcome to Club-Sasquatch!! :drinker:

:laugh: What a picture:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: OhOh, i just burned mor calories laughing.:laugh: :laugh:
  • jsmalla
    jsmalla Posts: 140 Member
    OK. I'm in.
  • angievan26
    angievan26 Posts: 212
    why not I do not feel like doing it either
  • Kimosabe
    Kimosabe Posts: 71
    Me either...not enough energy too.:embarassed:

:ohwell: maybe next time. :laugh:
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Well, ladies, I would join in but I have to admit I'm a bit OCD when it comes to shaving! I shave EVERY DAY! And I never skip. Even my Hub thinks I'm strange. But I can't stand the feeling of sleeping (in fact, I basically can't sleep at all) with prickly legs - YUCK!

I envy you gals that can! :grumble:
  • BlazinEmerald
    BlazinEmerald Posts: 842
    Well, ladies, I would join in but I have to admit I'm a bit OCD when it comes to shaving! I shave EVERY DAY! And I never skip. Even my Hub thinks I'm strange. But I can't stand the feeling of sleeping (in fact, I basically can't sleep at all) with prickly legs - YUCK!

Once you get past the prickly stage, it's like wearing a fur coat on your legs, all warm and cozy :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: gags
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Nobody to shave for except myself so I'm not shaving either. :bigsmile:
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    I think scruffy is sexy. Grwaaaaaaaaaaaw!
  • Cassia
    Cassia Posts: 467 Member

Once you get past the prickly stage, it's like wearing a fur coat on your legs, all warm and cozy :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: gags
    GROSS!!! lol:laugh: I can't stand not to shave either! i heard that if you don't do it all the time then the hair grows slower. So i forced myself to do it every other day for 2 weeks and i hated it!!
  • chriss1tt

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • debuckl
    debuckl Posts: 360 Member
    I shaved yesterday...I think I'm good for the rest of the week. :laugh: Just kidding:wink:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Promised the man I WOULD shave today, lol, how funny is that? You know you've REALLY been slacking on shaving when you have to promise someone you'll do it. LOL:laugh:
  • Oooooooh, I love a rugged man. :wink: