I'm not going to shave today.

Replies

• lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Well, ladies, I would join in but I have to admit I'm a bit OCD when it comes to shaving! I shave EVERY DAY! And I never skip. Even my Hub thinks I'm strange. But I can't stand the feeling of sleeping (in fact, I basically can't sleep at all) with prickly legs - YUCK!

I envy you gals that can! :grumble:

Once you get past the prickly stage, it's like wearing a fur coat on your legs, all warm and cozy :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: gags

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    I am in full support of you dude (and dudettes!) - I am not shaving today either!

Cheers to the stubble!!! :drinker: **runs to closet and changes skirt to pants**
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    I love when my husband doesn't shave. I don't like the smooth as a baby's butt thing, makes me feel like I'm with a little boy. I like scruffy!!!

Memaw

p.s.
    I shaved yesterday!
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    LOL, this is hilarious. What a bunch of rebels around here! Down with the razor! Up with the stubble! Fur coats for all!!! *crowd goes wild* :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • debuckl
    debuckl Posts: 360 Member
    and you were the inspiration for us all! We only needed a leader! :drinker:
  • chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    LOL, this is hilarious. What a bunch of rebels around here! Down with the razor! Up with the stubble! Fur coats for all!!! *crowd goes wild* :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hey Sarge, your awesome.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • 5KNohno
    5KNohno Posts: 503
    Oh, I love it when my husband doesn't shave for a day - A little stubble can be very sexy. :blushing:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Well, ladies, I would join in but I have to admit I'm a bit OCD when it comes to shaving! I shave EVERY DAY! And I never skip. Even my Hub thinks I'm strange. But I can't stand the feeling of sleeping (in fact, I basically can't sleep at all) with prickly legs - YUCK!

I envy you gals that can! :grumble:

I'm with you, I can't stand the feeling! That's why I can never wax, I can't let my hair grow long enough to do it.
    If I shower twice in a day, I shave twice too. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    I leave the scruffiness to hubbz... scruffy men = sexiness.
    WTG J!:laugh: :tongue:

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    just needed to comment, that to some women (definitely me), unshaven is one of the sexiest attributes a man can have... 1st day, ouch, but second day its one of the most sensual things ever :)
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    I don't think I've ever gone a day in my life without a 5 o'clock shadow. Rugged = AWESOME.

Plus if I'm clean shaved I look like I'm 10.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    I leave the scruffiness to hubbz... scruffy men = sexiness.
    WTG J!:laugh: :tongue:

~Joanna:flowerforyou:

I'm with Joanna!! Hahaha!!

You go ahead and be the scruffy rebel Jeremy!! We back you!!! Then put on a white blazer over a pink shirt and pretend you are on Miami Vice!!! WOOT WOOT!!!!! Groowwwwwllllll!!!! HAHAHAHA! Just joshin!!

Me, I like myself smooth and hairless!! hahaha
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Then put on a white blazer over a pink shirt and pretend you are on Miami Vice!!! WOOT WOOT!!!!! Groowwwwwllllll!!!! HAHAHAHA! Just joshin!!

:laugh: :laugh:
    I would love to see that!
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    You ladies are too funny! Sorry I couldn't be a follower in the "No Shave" Club, but I simply can't stand it... on me!

Now my man is another story.. scruff it up baby!!! There's nothing sexier than a rugged-looking man with a five o'clock shadow! Yummy!!! :love:
  • TamTastic
    Now my man is another story.. scruff it up baby!!! There's nothing sexier than a rugged-looking man with a five o'clock shadow! Yummy!!! :love:

Mmmm Hmmmmm!!!!!!!!! :love:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member

Mmmm Hmmmmm!!!!!!!!! :love:

I totally agree!!! Sorry no rebel here either...I do everyday...weither I need to or not LOL....probably ocd too LOL...thanks for pointing that one out fitk! lol....another issue I must deal w/....sigh! LMBO

and I think we need pictures to PROVE to us you didn't shave J.....hold up a newspaper w/ todays date too so we can be sure!!!:tongue:

hugs!!!
    Ali
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member

and I think we need pictures to PROVE to us you didn't shave J.....hold up a newspaper w/ todays date too so we can be sure!!!:tongue:

hugs!!!
    Ali

good cover up ali...good way to innocently trick him into showing us a pic of his scruffiness ;) ~Sparkles
  • 5KNohno
    5KNohno Posts: 503
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
    PIC-TURE!! :smile: PIC-TURE!!:wink:
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Yeah, pretty sly there Ali!!! :smokin:

So, you gonna do it, Sgt???
  • TamTastic
    *snicker!!*:laugh: :laugh: