Having a bad day?

lina1131
lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
Well, if you think yours is bad... http://glumbert.com/wii/view.php?name=baddayoffice

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Replies

• lina1131
    Well, if you think yours is bad... http://glumbert.com/wii/view.php?name=baddayoffice

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    OMG! I am laughing SO hard!!

The older man throwing the whole monitor over the cubical!!!!! LMAOOO!! I almost choked on my lunch!
  • lina1131
    Seriously, it has to be the best thing I have ever seen.

I love when the guy takes the computer to the copy machine! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAA!!!!

Are those real!?!?!?!?!?!
  • lina1131
    I don't know how anyone could act some of those things. There have been several times I have wanted to bash my computer! :laugh:
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    OMG I'm rolling here... I have to send this to our IT guy and tell him see... aren't ya glad we don't act like that when we have bad days :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • KrisKabob
    I have definitely felt like I could have been any one of those people at my old job!!! I felt like I was the living "Office Space" when I worked there - cubical and all!!! Geezzzz!!! LMAO!!! :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    I have definitely felt like I could have been any one of those people at my old job!!! I felt like I was the living "Office Space" when I worked there - cubical and all!!! Geezzzz!!! LMAO!!! :laugh:

I love Office Space!! Milton and his stapler and cake!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    True story.
    A few years back (about 10 years) we had a young lady work in the office that was a peach
    shy of a full pie.
    One day I handed her 2 disks to COPY off for me. I told her when she was done to bring
    me back the documents.
    I did not think I had to explain to the computer savy generation that by this I meant.
    Stick the disk in your computer disk drive. when the documents come up press the
    print button and bring me the documents when they are printed off.
    Nope she stuck both disks in the office printer closed the lid made a copy of them sitting
    there and brought me the piece of paper with the image of the two disks, and the two
    now worthless disks back.
    They where both demagnitized.
    We did not invite her back in, and I was NEVER so glad that I keep paper copies of
    EVERYTHING. it took me about a week to re-do the disks.
    And after that I made a back up copy just in case another less then computer literate came
    along.
    Yep, I was mad enough to toss the computer over the wall at that point! :wink: :laugh:
    --Diann...
  • diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    I LOVE OFFICE SPACE!!! And I have NEVER met ANYONE that works in an office that has not seen that movie and known someone JUST LIKE THOSE PEOPLE!!!!!
    --Diann...
  • KrisKabob
    hahahaha!!! That's great!!!

Office Space is hilarious!!! I've heard the "The Office" is also a good one to watch if you work in one!!!
  • KrisKabob

O' I totally had a Milton at my old job... short-sleeved button ups and all!!! I have to admit he was a sweetie though... bless his heart!!! :smooched:
  • sharimarie
    sharimarie Posts: 60 Member
    I SO Totally needed that today!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    True story.
    A few years back (about 10 years) we had a young lady work in the office that was a peach
    shy of a full pie.
    One day I handed her 2 disks to COPY off for me. I told her when she was done to bring
    me back the documents.
    I did not think I had to explain to the computer savy generation that by this I meant.
    Stick the disk in your computer disk drive. when the documents come up press the
    print button and bring me the documents when they are printed off.
    Nope she stuck both disks in the office printer closed the lid made a copy of them sitting
    there and brought me the piece of paper with the image of the two disks, and the two
    now worthless disks back.
    They where both demagnitized.
    We did not invite her back in, and I was NEVER so glad that I keep paper copies of
    EVERYTHING. it took me about a week to re-do the disks.
    And after that I made a back up copy just in case another less then computer literate came
    along.
    Yep, I was mad enough to toss the computer over the wall at that point! :wink: :laugh:
    --Diann...

:laugh:
  • spaul82478
    spaul82478 Posts: 709 Member

OH MY GOD THAT WAS THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN.... I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    Had to bump this! If you don't laugh at this, there is something wrong!!
  • BigCityKittyz
    BigCityKittyz Posts: 378
    OMG! I've done that to my SCALE!:laugh:

Isn't it weird how someone else's angst can make us feel that much better? :tongue:
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member

I know "Milton!"