Unfortunately, I will have to say Goodbye...

KrisKabob
KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
until Friday!!! I am heading this thing that my company is involved with and will be in Atlanta both tomorrow and Thursday and not around a computer! :frown: Maybe if I am lucky things will wrap up early and will be able to log on, but I'm thinking "no". :grumble:

Anyway, I wanted to say that I will miss all of you for the next two days - I hope my withdrawls aren't too bad!!! Good luck with your work outs and your healthy eating!!! :flowerforyou: You will be in my toughts!!! :ohwell:

Love,
Kris

Replies

• KrisKabob
    until Friday!!! I am heading this thing that my company is involved with and will be in Atlanta both tomorrow and Thursday and not around a computer! :frown: Maybe if I am lucky things will wrap up early and will be able to log on, but I'm thinking "no". :grumble:

Anyway, I wanted to say that I will miss all of you for the next two days - I hope my withdrawls aren't too bad!!! Good luck with your work outs and your healthy eating!!! :flowerforyou: You will be in my toughts!!! :ohwell:

Love,
    Kris
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Awwww!!! :cry:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Oh NO!!!! lol I know how you feel girl.....I'm going away for five days next week and I'll be a wreck!!!

we'll miss you and I know you'll be doing great while you're away...hurry back now ya hear! lol

hugs!
    Ali
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member

Love,
    Kris

Good heck, ya scared me girlie!! :sad:

Safe trip to you!! :smile:
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Totally understand, I have 2 weeks that will be sporadic.
    Next weekend, finalize wedding plans....
    Then the NEXT weekend, getting married..... am I the only one freaking out about this?!!?

We'll see ya when ya get back! :smile:
  • KrisKabob
    Y'all are sweet! I will miss you!!! Bye for now... :sad:

:heart: Kris
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Be safe Kris!
    We'll miss u :frown:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Have a safe trip!

Take care!
    Mireille
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member

Love,
    Kris

Awww, I was away this afternoon and missed saying goodbye to you!! You rock! Had fun on the "Dumb Question" thread today. Have a good trip!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Oh NO!!!! lol I know how you feel girl.....I'm going away for five days next week and I'll be a wreck!!!

we'll miss you and I know you'll be doing great while you're away...hurry back now ya hear! lol

hugs!
    Ali

NOOOOOOOO!! What will I do without my MFP sister?????? *ringing hands!!* :sad: :sad:
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    you will be in ours BE GOOD be SAFE!!!!!!!!! have fun too tell us how great it was when you get back
  • BikeChick
    BikeChick Posts: 121
    Wow! I know you and I don't know each other, but I come across your posts often. I must admit, when I saw your name next to "I will have to say goodbye", my heart skipped a beat! The sense of community and comfort one feels on MFP is unparalleled, and I would hate to see any familiar names and faces leave us!
    Well, have a safe trip! Ali, it is sad you will be leaving us for so long, but you can do it! And Tami - great new pic!
    :flowerforyou:
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Aww! I'm gonna miss u girl! I feel like I should give u my phone number so we can keep in touch :laugh: j/k, but seriously, we'll miss u :)
  • BigCityKittyz
    BigCityKittyz Posts: 378
    We'll all still be here when you get back! (But oh the drama that can brew in 2 days! )
    Just like a soap opera, you'll catch up in no time!:wink: