SURVIVOR WINNER

bunnyr
bunnyr Posts: 275 Member
Any other Survivor fans out there? I just watched the finale andI can't believe that Parvati won! Amanda carried her all the way. She was definitely the more physical player and very strong mentally and wit-wise. Her only down fall was trying to pay an honest game. Parvati played a very strategic game but everything she did was so manipulative! And they question Amanda's authenticity? What was your reaction? :smile:

Replies

• bunnyr
    Any other Survivor fans out there? I just watched the finale andI can't believe that Parvati won! Amanda carried her all the way. She was definitely the more physical player and very strong mentally and wit-wise. Her only down fall was trying to pay an honest game. Parvati played a very strategic game but everything she did was so manipulative! And they question Amanda's authenticity? What was your reaction? :smile:
  • julie737
    julie737 Posts: 406 Member
    I don't like Parvati and was rooting for Amanda, although I really would have loved to see Cirie win. But I really really didn't want Parvati to win! It really surprised me to see some of the jury members that voted for Parvati, too. What a disappointment!

It was a good season over all, though, wasn't it?
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    I was a HUGE survivor fan for about the first 5 seasons or so, but then I sort of got away from it. I'd like to get back into it though, any idea when the next season is starting and are there are new twists to it?
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Didn't watch most of the season, but Amanda should have one, Parvarti is a manipulative little b@(!*
    but wouldn't that be the name of the game, she managed to outwit all of them and that is usually what wins that game....anyone remember the first weiner Richard Hatch???
  • wildkitty505
    wildkitty505 Posts: 222 Member
    I was hoping Amanda would win. She played the best game strategically and physically...but its Survivor so I rarely get what I want :). If it had been up to me it would have been Ozzy and James battling it out at the end.

I have to say though Parv was definitely not my favorite person I think she played a really great game and in the end both of those girls deserved to be there unlike some of the finalists in the past. Hey in the end Amanda got another 100K (on top of what she got last season) and a new boyfriend...not too shabby :)
  • bunnyr
    EWW Richard Hatch was the worst!

I would have loved to see James win! What a bummer to go out injured!
  • mommy2js
    mommy2js Posts: 196 Member
    I really wanted Amanda to win too, but doesn't 2nd place get $250K? If she and Ozzy are together and they both got 2nd place then they have 1/2 mil between them - not bad!!!!!!!!!! (Super cute couple, don't you think?) How shocked were you at Ozzy's jury "confession"?!?!?!?!?!?:love:

Felt bad for James getting pulled for medical, that sucked, but he still won $100K - i'd take it.:drinker:
  • wildkitty505
    wildkitty505 Posts: 222 Member
    I really wanted Amanda to win too, but doesn't 2nd place get $250K? If she and Ozzy are together and they both got 2nd place then they have 1/2 mil between them - not bad!!!!!!!!!! (Super cute couple, don't you think?) How shocked were you at Ozzy's jury "confession"?!?!?!?!?!?:love:

Felt bad for James getting pulled for medical, that sucked, but he still won $100K - i'd take it.:drinker:

No, the runner up gets $100,000 unless they changed something this season. Amanda wond second place in season 15 and 16 so she's got $200K and Ozzy won $100K his season and he'll received something for making it as far as he did.

They may also have received money for just being on the show. I know that the All-Stars were payed when they came back in season 8.
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    I was hoping Amanda would win. She played the best game strategically and physically...but its Survivor so I rarely get what I want :). If it had been up to me it would have been Ozzy and James battling it out at the end.

I have to say though Parv was definitely not my favorite person I think she played a really great game and in the end both of those girls deserved to be there unlike some of the finalists in the past. Hey in the end Amanda got another 100K (on top of what she got last season) and a new boyfriend...not too shabby :)

That is how it should have been LOL or Amanda
  • bunnyr
    I just heard the next season is in the Fall in Africa (they are advertising lots of wild animals!. Did they show who voted for who?
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    I couldn't believe Pavarti won either. WTH????? :noway:

I was pulling for Cirie, but REALLY glad it wasn't (PSYCHO) Natalie who won. :devil:
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    I was SO upset when Parv won too..arg!!! =o/