Cha--Ching!!!

I'm going through my closet donating old (BIG) clothes, shoes I never wear, and bags I never use in preparation for my big move coming up.

This weekend, I found over $80 worth of unfinished gift certificates!!! $50 on one Bed Bath and Beyond card alone! Perfect for a housewarming gift to myself when we get to the new place!

Just one more reason losing the excess baggage (pun intended!) is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.

Replies

• briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    I'm going through my closet donating old (BIG) clothes, shoes I never wear, and bags I never use in preparation for my big move coming up.

This weekend, I found over $80 worth of unfinished gift certificates!!! $50 on one Bed Bath and Beyond card alone! Perfect for a housewarming gift to myself when we get to the new place!

Just one more reason losing the excess baggage (pun intended!) is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.
  • BigCityKittyz
    BigCityKittyz Posts: 378
    I LOVE when I find money in my jacket pockets....or in the clothes dryer! CHA-CHING-A-LING!

(Mommmm? Have you seen my $10 bucks?)

"NOPE!"

Slrrrrrp! Slllllrrrrrrrp! (Keva Juice...YUMMY!):tongue:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    lol that's awesome!!!

I love when that happens....its usually my hubbies coats etc...but still ching is ching right?....RIGHT?! lol

great job too getting down to get rid of old bigger cloths! woo hoo!
    hugs!
    Ali
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    I LOVE when I find money in my jacket pockets....or in the clothes dryer! CHA-CHING-A-LING!

(Mommmm? Have you seen my $10 bucks?)

"NOPE!"

Slrrrrrp! Slllllrrrrrrrp! (Keva Juice...YUMMY!):tongue:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: