So I'm Not Pamela Anderson...

:flowerforyou:

Thank you for the beach calorie burning information...

http://www.wellnessletter.com/html/fw/fwFit04Walking.html

Unfortunately I don't look like Pam Anderson running down the beach anymore...as if I ever did (other than the swimsuit hiking up!!! :laugh: ).

I did find a waterproof heart monitor that which will track calories as well, AND it is waterproof for up to 50 feet into the water. Hopefully I won't need to go that deep into the water to feel the burn. :laugh:

I did apt for not getting the chest strap. I decided for now, simple will be better so I can throw it on and go. And today...I have been going!

Thank you everyone who offered me advice on the calorie burning and monitor. It helped me make my decision. Thank you! :drinker:

Working out is my greatest flaw with weight loss, and my new toys will help keep me interested. Thanks!

Replies

• PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    :flowerforyou:

Thank you for the beach calorie burning information...

http://www.wellnessletter.com/html/fw/fwFit04Walking.html

Unfortunately I don't look like Pam Anderson running down the beach anymore...as if I ever did (other than the swimsuit hiking up!!! :laugh: ).

I did find a waterproof heart monitor that which will track calories as well, AND it is waterproof for up to 50 feet into the water. Hopefully I won't need to go that deep into the water to feel the burn. :laugh:

I did apt for not getting the chest strap. I decided for now, simple will be better so I can throw it on and go. And today...I have been going!

Thank you everyone who offered me advice on the calorie burning and monitor. It helped me make my decision. Thank you! :drinker:

Working out is my greatest flaw with weight loss, and my new toys will help keep me interested. Thanks!
  • CyclingDiva
    CyclingDiva Posts: 492 Member
    Awww Hi PL were have you been? I haven't seen you for a few days on here or MS!
    When we were down in Coronado/San Diego last month I ran the beach everyday...it was
    awesome!
    But I'm not a lucky or spoiled enough to live next to the beach like some of us are LMAO!!!! :laugh:
    Yep remember I only have Ellis Lake and the Sacramento and Yuba River :sick: So when are you coming back home so you can join me on the river...ya right huh :happy:
    So I'll just keep riding my bike in this bike unfriendly community, in the triple digit weather that is moving in on us...ugggg! :ohwell:
    Oh and don't full yourself I've seen the cheer leading picture of you...looking a little like
    Pamela to me....you hott, sexy, girl you hehehehhehe :laugh: :bigsmile:
    And don't worry I'll keep on you about your cardio...if not I'll do enough for both of us. Does it
    work that way? :huh:
    xxooxox your twin sista that's not really your twin :flowerforyou: