I'm not going to shave today.

Replies

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    :laugh: :laugh: This thread...

First of all, ya'll are dorks for carrying this thread more then 5 posts. (me----> innocent angel)

Secondly, Jeremy(!), I hardly (as in not at all) know you but here's what I know....

You have a good heart for the Lord, that alone makes you a MAJOR catch! :glasses:
    You have a great love & respect for women, and I would bet Bank's last dollar :bigsmile: that you're a gentleman too. MAJOR points!!!! :love:
    And you're funny as heck.

You're the trifecta of catches!!

Now go empty the garbage before you get a big head. :bigsmile:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    :laugh: :laugh: This thread...

First of all, ya'll are dorks for carrying this thread more then 5 posts. (me----> innocent angel)

Secondly, Jeremy(!), I hardly (as in not at all) know you but here's what I know....

You have a good heart for the Lord, that alone makes you a MAJOR catch! :glasses:
    You have a great love & respect for women, and I would bet Bank's last dollar :bigsmile: that you're a gentleman too. MAJOR points!!!! :love:
    And you're funny as heck.

You're the trifecta of catches!!

Now go empty the garbage before you get a big head. :bigsmile:

Yes ma'm. :wink: :laugh:
  • CyclingDiva
    CyclingDiva Posts: 492 Member
    LOL, this is hilarious. What a bunch of rebels around here! Down with the razor! Up with the stubble! Fur coats for all!!! *crowd goes wild* :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh heck NO :noway: It's going to be in the 100's here in Northern Cali. The fur coats are coming off :laugh:
    The clothes maybe coming off too with the temps that high :bigsmile: :noway: Ya I guess I better leave the clothes on I haven't reached my goal weight yet, but once I do :tongue:
    Ok having way too much fun with this post LMAO :laugh: :happy:
    Kel~:wink:
  • CyclingDiva
    New pic up. :wink: :happy:

SWEET :tongue: :wink: :happy: :bigsmile: :blushing:
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    My go to verse. In every situation:
    "The Lord will priovide" Philippians 4
    and as we know, providing means so much more than material goods. God knows your whole heart, and what you need..esPECIALLY when it comes to love and relationships. Trust! Being humble is a quality you display without meaning to...(which is the only way one can truly be humble!, lol) Anyways as i said before...be yourself and the rest is up to Him! (i know where you are right now, look out your window and bask in creation because that feeling is the closest ive ever felt to true love, before i met the guy on the playstation in there...
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    i accidentally posted that twice and i dont know how to delete a post, so i just decided to write something else.

wore my HRM today, and i love the cal. counter feature. yay for knowing accurate calories!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    and as we know, providing means so much more than material goods. God knows your whole heart, and what you need..esPECIALLY when it comes to love and relationships. Trust! Being humble is a quality you display without meaning to...(which is the only way one can truly be humble!, lol) Anyways as i said before...be yourself and the rest is up to Him! (i know where you are right now, look out your window and bask in creation because that feeling is the closest ive ever felt to true love, before i met the guy on the playstation in there...

Amen, sister!! :drinker:

(we really need new smilies....:embarassed: )
  • sgtinvincible

One more reason you rock the house Emily.

Much love. :heart:

-J
  • sgtinvincible
    I have caught double post disease apparently. So...here is a video of a pug skydiving. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0s2o9BpLTdQ
  • CyclingDiva
    I have caught double post disease apparently. So...here is a video of a pug skydiving. Enjoy.

If I were that pug I would of bit those guys in the crouch after we landed! That poor little
    guy was probably scared to death! What dogs put up with from their owners.

Ok this is coming from someone who puts her dogs in a bike trailer, rides 10 miles to the other side of town and walks them in new parks away from their norm....I think they like it? :tongue:
    It's funny watching people's faces when they notice I have 3 dogs and not a child in the cart :laugh:
    I posted a picture of them in the trailer...it's a funny site :huh:
    Kel~:bigsmile:
  • BigCityKittyz
    BigCityKittyz Posts: 378

DUDE....THAT IS SOOOOOOO SICK! I personally would've been bitin' the crap out of master and assisting guy....as a person or pugster!

I'll keep my feet on the ground thanks! For some reason I think if I ever try anything like that, I'll need depends, a lot of beer, and a million bucks! I always feel like that would be the one time the parachute won't open.....:noway:
  • sgtinvincible
    I have actually spoken to the guy in that video, and he LOVES his pug. They do everything together. From surfing to skydiving. His little pug really is his best friend, and as an owner of pugs, I can tell you that I know how he feels. :wink:
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    You're too good to be true, Sgt... I need to know...

are you now, or have you ever been;

a serial killer, a kicker of kittens, Al Roker, or a bag of hammers?

There has got to be a catch behind your cuteness...
  • sgtinvincible

Let's see....

#1. No
    #2. No
    #3. ........according to my witness protection documents I am not allowed to comment on the fact that I may or may not be Al Roker.....sorry....
    #4. I have felt as dumb as a bag of hammers....but I don't think that qualifies....

:bigsmile:
  • BigCityKittyz

a kicker of kittens..............

You can be all the other things......but if you kick kittens....It's ON man....It's ON....
  • Manda86

Let's see....

#1. No
    #2. No
    #3. ........according to my witness protection documents I am not allowed to comment on the fact that I may or may not be Al Roker.....sorry....
    #4. I have felt as dumb as a bag of hammers....but I don't think that qualifies....

You're a sly one, Roker...
  • sgtinvincible

Let's see....

#1. No
    #2. No

Oh noes! I r teh foundz out!
  • Manda86

Let's see....

#1. No
    #2. No

Oh noes! I r teh foundz out!

peel off that attractive face mask and show yourself!
  • CyclingDiva
    I have actually spoken to the guy in that video, and he LOVES his pug. They do everything together. From surfing to skydiving. His little pug really is his best friend, and as an owner of pugs, I can tell you that I know how he feels. :wink:

I'm sure he does love his baby. I can understand wanting to include your dog in the things you enjoy doing. This is why we spent over $500.00 on a bike trailer for our babies :noway: Yes we are a bit insane LOL!
    But it's fun to take them on rides with us. Now if we can only get them to stop barking :laugh:
    It's the only time they bark because they know we can't get to them to correct their bad behavior :grumble:
    Oh well it's still a blast!
    Kel~
  • BigCityKittyz
    I just wanted to break 100 on the thread! Here's to all you HAIRY Peeps!:drinker: