Weaknesses

Shannon023
Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
Alcohol - You're the :devil:'s water. You do nothing for me..you're my obsession. Ggrrrrr.....:mad:
Comfy couch/cross stitch /tv - When hubby works graveyard..you beckon me....I respond. :huh:
Salty foods - day-um how I crave you. :sad:

Okay weaknesses, I own up to you, but I will NOT let you conquer me!!!! :explode:

Own up to yours now!! :smile:

Replies

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Alcohol - You're the :devil:'s water. You do nothing for me..you're my obsession. Ggrrrrr.....:mad:
    Comfy couch/cross stitch /tv - When hubby works graveyard..you beckon me....I respond. :huh:
    Salty foods - day-um how I crave you. :sad:

Okay weaknesses, I own up to you, but I will NOT let you conquer me!!!! :explode:

Own up to yours now!! :smile:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Vat of chocolate like in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.......how I would love to skinny dip in your rich chocolatiness and then surf into the sunset on a rich chocolate wave!!

(I was trying to be more creative than just say chocolate) :wink:
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Chocolate -

Tami stole my thunder! :heart:
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Food.............. and lots of it

Trader Joe's Belgium Milk Chocolate and Almonds bar (thankfully, we don't have a Trader Joe's here --- I can't believe I'm actually thankful for that!!!!)

Oh yeah, Cabernet, Pinot Noir, Petit Syrah..............
  • kittybellenir
    kittybellenir Posts: 128 Member
    I see you and I hear you Papa Murphys every afternoon as I drive by on my way home, as you "flash" your name in my direction. I can smell you.
    :love:
    OH and don't think your going unnoticed Taco Bueno!! I SMELL you to!:laugh:
  • BigCityKittyz
    BigCityKittyz Posts: 378
    HOT fresh...FRENCH FRIES! :heart:

.....and a good BEER!
  • spaul82478
    spaul82478 Posts: 709 Member
    JETS PIZZA.. my weakness.. it used to be that and chocolate.. but now im good with that just dont put pizza infront of me... i can not resist.
  • jdtrainer
    jdtrainer Posts: 160
    Big heaping plates of nachos. Friday will be 6 mos. since I was diagnosed with coronary artery disease...and 6 mos. without nachos:sad:
  • 5KNohno
    5KNohno Posts: 503
    Okay, chocolate goes without saying and since Tami put it so eloquently I'll confess another.:smile:
    Homemade macaroni and cheese - especially my mama's, or my sister's, or my other sister's, or my grandma's, or my aunt's, or mine...okay, maybe I should just leave it how I started - Homemade macaroni and cheese. Yummy!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Fresh, just out-of-the-oven, HOT Italian bread... :indifferent:
  • 2Shoes
    2Shoes Posts: 396
    Fresh, out-of-the oven, HOT Italian bread... :indifferent:

ohh my :sad:

mine too
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Cheese.

Need I say more?
  • foxfire9372
    foxfire9372 Posts: 184 Member
    Cheesecake, any size, shape, color, flavor, embellished by key lime pie.
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    cheese, and the hot men of MFP who pose shirtless..
  • MsLadybug
    MsLadybug Posts: 55
    Savory things...salty and sweet like peanut butter and chocolate...chips, dips, cheese, good bread, pasta- basically salty or carb-y things (which is probably why I have to be on a low sodium diet for hypertension).
  • yellow_pepper
    yellow_pepper Posts: 708 Member
    1. Peanut butter anything
    2. Chocolate carmella cookies - so good, and only 83 cents each ...
    3. Laffy Taffy (hangs head in shame)
    4. Chicken fajitas
    5. Gelato
    6/ That ooey gooey dessert you get only in the company of your best girlfriends (mine was Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Pudding with an extra scoop of ice cream, creme anglaise AND whipped cream)

And that doesn't even include all of the things that I have trained myself to deliberately exclude!
  • ashley2011
    ashley2011 Posts: 66
    okay i have may but ill only say a few

1) CHOCOLATE
    2) mexican food (Ixtapa is the best ever!!!):grumble:
    3) Ranch- i know this might sound weird but i like it on a lot of things ( salad, pizza, chicken , steak, and french fries and prolly a few others that i cant think of:ohwell:)
    4) PASTA
    5) Fries

so yea its hard lol :explode:
  • sarakenna1
    sarakenna1 Posts: 261
    Booze! Wonderful, glorious, delicious booze of any kind (wine, micro brew, hard stuff, I'm in!)
    Sushi. Ahhhh.
    Gummy bears. :love:
    Dark chocolate.

Holy crap, I just realized that I had some of each of these things last weekend. :sick:
  • TexasRN
    TexasRN Posts: 1
    Bread, any type. I will eat a whole basket of Italian bread at Olive Garden. It's bad.
  • fynendandi1
    fynendandi1 Posts: 122 Member
    Oh Coca-cola you have been my life's blood since i was a child always there to wet my whistle, how do I miss thee.
    Cheesecake have I ever refused you? no.... i was always there to enjoy your delicious goodness and you turned on me sticking to my thighs staying there for years, good-bye
    Chocolate, my pure obsession, they say you are better than sex, I say you betcha!!!
    Oh and you little potato..fried, augraten,mashed, baked... I will always take you as you are..
    Did someone say ice cream? Please don't, i can't control myself if you do.
    My weaknesses, I still desire you just understand that I have to leave you alone for awhile, but someday i will return when i feel strong enough not to over do it.
    :brokenheart: