Rant about men!

Replies

• Well sh**, and here I thought I lived in a bit more progressive of a society. :laugh:

I don't need a man to hold every door open for me, just the one in front of me when my arms are full and the look on my face makes you wonder if I'm secretly trying telekinesis. And I will hold the door for the man walking in a store behind me out of courtesy. I often get kind of an odd look from the guy, but I'm used to it.

And if my man has spent half his day off taking apart and then reconfiguring plumbing because I dropped something important down a drain, you better damn well believe I'm on the way to the grocery store to get the fixings for whatever his favorite meal is and a case of his favorite beer so he can kick back and relax for the rest of the day. And when I'm drop dead tired after a 12 hour work day he can have my favorite take out on speed dial and dish me up a plate so I don't have lift a single finger more for the day and there are no dirty dishes to worry about.

All I need is to be respected and valued, and I do my damndest to give it right back. It's all about balance, friends and neighbors, balance and mutual respect.

Can you tell those prissy princess Kim Kardashian wannabees that, in fact, tell most women that please. You are my new favorite female now. You are the first woman on here that has posted about things he can do and things you can do. 99 percent of stuff posted on here are about things men have to do to keep them or make them happy, its never things they have to do. I like the way you think. Its a partnership and teamwork and 50/50.

@most women, fact is, you are not real princesses, grow up, its a fairytail and you know what, the princesses in fairytails were nice and humble and also stop listening to the Kardashians, they are rich and you are not, you will never be like them so quit acting like you are the *kitten* and so demanding. Relationships and friendships are about two people pulling their own weight to make it work, its not all about you. Stop making men jump through hoops and throw that list of 300 things men must be to get your attention. Like the woman above me stated, its all about respect.

There are bad men and women in the world but right now, its trendy for women to be the players and cheaters and treat people like crap. Those reality tv shows are not good for finding good role models. Then again, some say men from 10 years ago and older are just getting what they deserve. Idk. Every woman I know is in control and has multiple good guys in their pocket so all you who say they cant find good guys, you need to get out more or change your type.

Last thing, women stop it, most women are more shallow than any man can be. Come on, how many discriminate based on height, job, looks, hair color, money, car he drives, his clothes, his type of pets, the place where he lives, his diet, what his friends look like, how you look in pictures together, weight, muscle mass, eye color, name, spelling, vocabulary, and I so could go on.
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Kinda...sorta...offended by this. I have a great dad, am married to a great guy and gave birth to 2 great sons. No ranting going on here, lol.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    I don't have to worry about ending up with most of the men you describe.

First, I can't tan, and I doubt a man who bothers to get a tan would want to look at my pale butt in the moonlight.

Also, the manicure guy won't be interested because I don't even bother with nail polish. No man is going to want to spend more time and money on his nails than his girlfriend does.

And I don't have to worry about a man hooking up with me in hopes I'll buy him stuff, because I'm flat broke myself at the moment.

Not real sure what to make of our bird watcher or that fellow with the Razor whatever, that's the scooter thing, right? As for door openers, around here we're polite and just about everyone does it for everyone else, in particular the elderly, anyone with kids in tow, or anyone who just looks too darn tired and hassled to open a door for their own self.
  • In response to the person who somehow has worse grammar and spelling than I do. Which is saying something. Please Please Please stop posting falsehoods about my religion. Born and raised LDS. We believe men and women are EQUAL! They carry different responsibilities and duties, but in any healthy relationship neither disrespects the other.

So yes, I love the men in my church. They open doors, smile, give me rides, help me with moving, and are gentlemen. I don't take them for granted and treat them with respect in return.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    I have a fetish about really REALLY pale white girls.

And if they got those "dead hopeless life stripper" eyes on them then ladies, try and stop me!
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Well sh**, and here I thought I lived in a bit more progressive of a society. :laugh:

I don't need a man to hold every door open for me, just the one in front of me when my arms are full and the look on my face makes you wonder if I'm secretly trying telekinesis. And I will hold the door for the man walking in a store behind me out of courtesy. I often get kind of an odd look from the guy, but I'm used to it.

And if my man has spent half his day off taking apart and then reconfiguring plumbing because I dropped something important down a drain, you better damn well believe I'm on the way to the grocery store to get the fixings for whatever his favorite meal is and a case of his favorite beer so he can kick back and relax for the rest of the day. And when I'm drop dead tired after a 12 hour work day he can have my favorite take out on speed dial and dish me up a plate so I don't have lift a single finger more for the day and there are no dirty dishes to worry about.

All I need is to be respected and valued, and I do my damndest to give it right back. It's all about balance, friends and neighbors, balance and mutual respect.

Can you tell those prissy princess Kim Kardashian wannabees that, in fact, tell most women that please. You are my new favorite female now. You are the first woman on here that has posted about things he can do and things you can do. 99 percent of stuff posted on here are about things men have to do to keep them or make them happy, its never things they have to do. I like the way you think. Its a partnership and teamwork and 50/50.

@most women, fact is, you are not real princesses, grow up, its a fairytail and you know what, the princesses in fairytails were nice and humble and also stop listening to the Kardashians, they are rich and you are not, you will never be like them so quit acting like you are the *kitten* and so demanding. Relationships and friendships are about two people pulling their own weight to make it work, its not all about you. Stop making men jump through hoops and throw that list of 300 things men must be to get your attention. Like the woman above me stated, its all about respect.

There are bad men and women in the world but right now, its trendy for women to be the players and cheaters and treat people like crap. Those reality tv shows are not good for finding good role models. Then again, some say men from 10 years ago and older are just getting what they deserve. Idk. Every woman I know is in control and has multiple good guys in their pocket so all you who say they cant find good guys, you need to get out more or change your type.

Last thing, women stop it, most women are more shallow than any man can be. Come on, how many discriminate based on height, job, looks, hair color, money, car he drives, his clothes, his type of pets, the place where he lives, his diet, what his friends look like, how you look in pictures together, weight, muscle mass, eye color, name, spelling, vocabulary, and I so could go on.
    Seriously how old are you, or the women you are dating.
    Because all this ridiculous ignorant crap you are spewing..
    Well most women grow out of this behavioir about the same age men stop wearing backwards hats.
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    i love men...the ones on my FL are amazing.

quoting myself.men rock.women rock.***holes are ***holes.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member

Exactly
    Gender bashing is old
    And comes off as bitter and sad
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member

Exactly!
  • AlotOfSweatAndPain
    AlotOfSweatAndPain Posts: 234 Member
    Well sh**, and here I thought I lived in a bit more progressive of a society. :laugh:

Very well said
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    how YOU doin?
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member

And if they got those "dead hopeless life stripper" eyes on them then ladies, try and stop me!

I'm gonna quote myself too. I really REALLY like pale white girls
  • Jules2Be

I'm gonna quote myself too. I really REALLY like pale white girls

:flowerforyou:
  • PhotogNerd
    PhotogNerd Posts: 420 Member
    I have doors opened and held for me all the time.
  • mommiejohnsonof6
    mommiejohnsonof6 Posts: 217 Member
    lol
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Women say things that are as stupid, if not more so.
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    I was going to write: I want my 3 minutes back.

^ Then I saw Jules and I was like "ok that was worth it".
  • Jules2Be
    I was going to write: I want my 3 minutes back.

^ Then I saw Jules and I was like "ok that was worth it".

:blushing: aw, hell...:flowerforyou:
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    look - ranting about one sex vs the other - you will only end up chasing your tail. Both genders rock and are AWESOME in their own right.

I hear women say stupid *kitten* every day, and I hear men say stupid *kitten* every day. Does that mean I need to start a thread about it? No.

It is a part of life, and it just means, you do not date or associate with the kind of people who get on your nerves. But the bashing really needs to stop. You can demand all you want. Does not mean you will get it.

Sometimes you just need to pull up your big girl/boy britches and suck it up and move on and get over it!
  • "that bird is like really pregnant"

thought you meant actual bird. We shouldn't objectify animals either though.

OMG...i totally thought the same thing. now it makes a lot more sense...