Starting again

Options
chljlleal
chljlleal Posts: 230 Member
I bought this DVD a few weeks ago, did it twice, and actually really enjoyed it !?!

Last week I was "helping out" at my church's holiday club, so I figured that all the exercise I was getting there would be enough...and it SO was! (another storey for another time)

Anyway now I'm back in my 'normal' world and thought I would start back up again. Today is my day 1.

Wish me luck! and good luck to everyone else giving it a go, feel free to add me.

Replies

• Kris0109
    Kris0109 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Did this back in the very beginning of my journey and it was a hardcore challenge, and then I lost the DVD. Found it last week. Starting again this evening and happened to glance at the side of the screen and saw this group.

Just for the record, I often refer to JM as Satan, so don't mind me. :)
  • Seokie
    Seokie Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I bought this DVD a few weeks ago, did it twice, and actually really enjoyed it !?!

Last week I was "helping out" at my church's holiday club, so I figured that all the exercise I was getting there would be enough...and it SO was! (another storey for another time)

Anyway now I'm back in my 'normal' world and thought I would start back up again. Today is my day 1.

Wish me luck! and good luck to everyone else giving it a go, feel free to add me.

Good luck! I just started yesterday :)
  • Seokie
    Seokie Posts: 197 Member
    Options

LOL
  • brandismithr80
    Options
    I just joined myfitnesspal this am and think that it was meant to be because I just started 30DS this morning, too. When I registered for the site, I saw this group and that it started today! This will be my 4th time doing 30DS over the past couple of years. It seems to help me really get back on the healthy wagon, which I unfortunately fell off of this summer after I completed my first 10K - too many brats, fatty salads, chips, and beers. Good luck to you all as we journey through Jillian's beatings together. :)
  • kellyyjean
    kellyyjean Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Getting ready for a week of sore muscles. I am ready. I need this to get a jump start. Been at a stand still for a long time.
    Good luck fellow shredders!
    :flowerforyou:
  • newmooon56
    newmooon56 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    This is OUR month it seems. We all get to see what 30DS can do- Im stoked. Cant wait for a new wave of before and after pics to flood the forums in 30 days. I hope to be a few lbs down too- but if the tape measure changes thats fine as well.

Good luck all!
  • spaceEF
    spaceEF Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Perfect! I'm in and starting today. Did this before and don't mind doing it again! WOOHOO for a challenge, I NEED IT BADLY!
  • awerewka
    awerewka Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I am so sore this am....
  • kellyyjean
    kellyyjean Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I am so sore this am....

I'm sure you are. I can almost feel your pain. It is a good pain tho, right?:happy:
  • FrauHausMaus
    Options

I always have a few choice things to say to her ;) My son and I were watching the first workout together (I always watch it before I try it, so I have a better idea of what's going to happen next) and my son said, "wow, she's a jerk!"

I am so excited to see everyone here! Woo hoo for sore muscles!!
  • awerewka
    awerewka Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I am so sore this am....

I'm sure you are. I can almost feel your pain. It is a good pain tho, right?:happy:

Very good pain except for the pain in my shoulder blade. It really really hurts. I am still doing Day 2 today no matter what. Even if I have to modify a bit for the shoulder. I am hoping I can just work the pain out.
  • amyford25
    amyford25 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You all seem like so much fun! Please feel free to add me as a friend too :flowerforyou:
  • vyanadevi
    vyanadevi Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Started last night, my arms and mostly my abs are a little sore. But back at it again later on tonight! Wooohooo let's get through the 30 days!
  • Kris0109
    Kris0109 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    For any first timers, the best advice I have is to do it a couple times with her jawing at you and then mute her for subsequent days of that level. I prefer my own random workout music to her inane musings.
  • PossumPink
    PossumPink Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I did my first day this morning and its my first time- I think I am really unfit as I found it so challenging!! I know I am going to be in a world of pain tomorrow- any tips on how to cope with the pain on day 2??
  • FrauHausMaus
    Options
    I did my first day this morning and its my first time- I think I am really unfit as I found it so challenging!! I know I am going to be in a world of pain tomorrow- any tips on how to cope with the pain on day 2??

Stretching and a lot of swearing usually get me through my day 2 workouts. This is my first time with 30DS, but I'm pretty confident it will work :wink: