Halfway to goal! 72lbs lost

Replies

• Girly, You have such a pretty face... I failed to notice anything else..
  • samakain
    samakain Posts: 60
    Congrats!! You look amazing :)
  • bakercj13
    bakercj13 Posts: 26 Member
    Absolutely amazing the job you have done, good for you!

You also look more confident in your pics!!!
  • You look so amazing! I liked how you had confidence in your first picture even though you were bigger. I think a lot of people think when you're overweight youre shy and lazy. But that has nothing to do with! I have enough confidence and personality for 2 people! Lol great job and good luck :)
  • GeekGirl23
    GeekGirl23 Posts: 517 Member
    Good Job girl! Very encouraging!
  • sweetpickle84
    sweetpickle84 Posts: 46 Member
    Awesome job! You look GREAT! Keep up the good work!
  • 1981simm
    1981simm Posts: 123 Member
    It's been amazing to be your friend throughout this journey and I love seeing your accomplishments you look great and I know that you're going to look even better!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    70 + pounds!! Amazing!! You look great ! Congrats :flowerforyou:
  • AbbiBridget
    AbbiBridget Posts: 3 Member
    REALLY WELL DONE, that's a great achievement.. Keep going! You've proved to me that this works.... (only started a few days ago) WOW..
  • You look amazing...I can't believe the transformation in just a few months! Keep up the good work!!! :)
  • kgprice11
    kgprice11 Posts: 750 Member
    WOW congrats!! keep it up you are looking good
  • Look at how much you've changed from your before to after photos - just think of how awesome it will be when your current photos become your BEFORE photos! Hot mama!! Great job, keep it up!
  • reneepugh
    reneepugh Posts: 522 Member
    You are looking great!
  • You look great! Thank you for sharing!
  • hayleeannie
    hayleeannie Posts: 45 Member
    WOW! you look ten years younger!
  • fitfunk
    fitfunk Posts: 119 Member
    Love the confidence in your first photo, despite your "Before" size. You look amazing! It looks like you are much closer to goal than halfway! You've completely lost your belly and just shrunken right down. This is an amazing achievement!

How tall are you? Are you following a particular plan or cal level? Look forward to your progress updates - you'll rock this!
  • senyosmom
    senyosmom Posts: 613 Member
    wow! looking great!
  • Zoot_suits
    Zoot_suits Posts: 71 Member
    Amazing Results!!! You are definitely an inspiration, I'm just starting out and have 70ish to lose :)
  • lisamarie2181
    lisamarie2181 Posts: 560 Member
    Wow! what an amazing difference, you should be so proud of yourself, we all know how much hard work it takes! Keep striving to achieve your goals, you look wonderful!! :)
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Outstanding success, great job! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!