Anyone under 25 and from the UK or US?

I'm 19 and I've lost quite a bit of weight before, but gained back about half of what I lost when I started University. Too much booze and too many kebabs. Anyway I'm starting my second year soon and I'd love to get fitter and shed some much needed pounds. I believe this will much easier to achieve with support from others, so it'd be quite nice to get some adds.
P.S I apologise for any spelling/grammatical errors. I'm typing on my phone.

Replies

• karabates
    karabates Posts: 2 Member
    Booze and kebabs! Story of my life, haha!
  • masumaj
    masumaj Posts: 153 Member
    heyy im almost 19 and starting second year too, same story but cut the booze out, i dont drink i guess were in the same boat, i'd love to have some motivation to workout when ill have soo many dreadfull assignments to do....

enjoy the rest of the summer :)
    ill send u a friend request, anyone else in the same boat feel free to add
  • Yep! Just graduated and trying to recover from four years of college...I wish that only included the academic strain. Would love to expand/establish a support on this site.
  • serhioramos
    serhioramos Posts: 59 Member
    I'm starting my second year of university too and am also 19... I swear, booze is the MAIN problem with me. Feel free to add me if you want. :)
  • I'm just finished university and am 22. Alcohol is the bane of existence. It tricks you into thinking you NEED that cheeseburger at 4am to stay alive!
  • jng1989
    jng1989 Posts: 26 Member
    I just graduated from college! Add me!
  • Hello! I'm 20 from the UK. Add me if you like :)