My name is Antonio, I'm new and looking for friends

13»

Replies

• MrsAFR
    MrsAFR Posts: 103 Member
    Could defo do with more *kitten* kicking!
  • ninisez30
    ninisez30 Posts: 101 Member
    I could use the extra motivation to keep me on track, feel free to add.
  • Welcome to MFP :) feel free to friend me if you'd like :smile:
  • Jajaja me encanta tu sentido del humor. Please feel free to add me as your friend.
    I love to be kicked on the *kitten* too, lol.
  • hollyNhollywood
    hollyNhollywood Posts: 426 Member
    If you're still needing more friends, add me. I'm always looking for motivating friends :smile:
    Im on here logging food & exercise everyday.

And welcome to the site
  • hollyNhollywood
    hollyNhollywood Posts: 426 Member
    Greetings Antonio!

Welcome to MFP! I'm sure you will drop those last few lbs without a problem. Me on the other hand, totally slackin' lately. I could really use a drill sarg to keep me in line. And I'll return the favor with some humor!

Thanks for welcoming me!

Girl don't be slacking!! Your doing this for you, right? You want to get healthier for you, right? If this **** was easy everybody and their mama would be healthy, but its not easy, its hard, it requires you to be strong every day, and if your not well we're here for you to give you that push, that kick in the *kitten*! Do this girl!!!

Wow, Antonio wasn't kidding.. He's already motivating others in his newbie email :happy:
  • cemithballstar
    cemithballstar Posts: 13 Member
    Welcome! You look great!
  • Welcome to MFP bro! My name's Mark. You're going to find lots of support here. Feel free to add me if you'd like. I still have almost 50 pounds to go.
  • citygirl4ever
    citygirl4ever Posts: 123 Member
    Welcome!!! I have been on here is Jan but got serious in March. I have lost 13 pds and need another 60 pds to go. I have the eating thing down packed but this exercise stuff....Let just say I need a hell of allot of motivation in the workout department. I have this mental block about working out. Feel free to add me.
  • Its nice meeting so many new friends on here, thanks for the welcome :drinker:
  • Mr Popular I see :wink:

As are you Miss Popular, aka Miss Sexy :drinker: