are you an active user?????

Mima79
Mima79 Posts: 112 Member
:flowerforyou: Hey everyone :flowerforyou:

Im looking for new friends to share our journey most of my friend they dont log in anymore :frown: and I love to give and recieve support so if you are up for a challenge lets do it together :drinker:

Im 33 years old I lost 10 pound but I still have 55 to go

so lets gets ready to ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuumbleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol

Replies

• Mima79
    :flowerforyou: Hey everyone :flowerforyou:

Im looking for new friends to share our journey most of my friend they dont log in anymore :frown: and I love to give and recieve support so if you are up for a challenge lets do it together :drinker:

Im 33 years old I lost 10 pound but I still have 55 to go

so lets gets ready to ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuumbleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol
  • majikmiker
    majikmiker Posts: 291 Member
    I'm game. :drinker:
  • cerwin17
    cerwin17 Posts: 69 Member
    I'm still pretty new, I've only been on for a little over a month now, but I'm on every day, and I've lost 12 so far! Add me if you'd like
  • 525 days in row! Send me a invite :)
  • LJSchmitt
    LJSchmitt Posts: 121 Member
    Feel free to add me -- I'm here every day. I'll be here for a while to come as I have a long journey ahead -- but with all my friends' help I'll make it and so will you.

Linda
  • :) ME TOO
  • spiritgurl
    spiritgurl Posts: 160 Member
    I sent you a request...I've been away for a bit but ready to get back at it!
  • Mima79
    :heart: woot woot love having new friends!!!!!:heart:
  • Adding you in a bit!
  • hlinn01
    hlinn01 Posts: 36
    I am an active user, and we are close in age. I would love the support, and I too have lots of weight to lose. I've lost 6 lbs. so far.
  • ChrissyC1985
    ChrissyC1985 Posts: 406 Member
    i'm an active user,whilst my goal isn't far away- i'll still be here for ages with the maintenance and using the tracking features. very supportive of others too. feel free to add me if you wish. :flowerforyou:
  • You can add me. I've been on here for a while but lost motivation, I've gotten back at it and been doing good for a month or so now. :flowerforyou:
  • Destanie_Robyn
    Destanie_Robyn Posts: 304 Member
    Hi I've been on here for two months now , logging in everyday. I too am looking for active positive friends! Feel free to add me :)
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    :flowerforyou: Good Luck, because I KNOW that you will find a lot of "Active Users" who are enjoying this site!!
    :drinker: :heart:
  • DirtyStacks
    DirtyStacks Posts: 179 Member
    I'm active. :)
  • pixelberry
    pixelberry Posts: 167 Member
    Active user here, 100+ days or so logged, sent you a request.
  • HazelCaz
    HazelCaz Posts: 48 Member
    I plan to be here for about 40 lbs worth of weight loss. I log food and exercise daily. Feel free to add me.
  • mocchioni
    mocchioni Posts: 63 Member
    Hi, my name is Mark and have been on for about a year. I still need to cut a few more lbs but am sure I will with support.

Anyone should feel free to add me.

Mark
  • marcew44
    marcew44 Posts: 14 Member
    I'm in :):flowerforyou:
  • sbernardy
    sbernardy Posts: 188
    Feel free to add me I'm always giving support!!!!!!