What NOT to Wear: Before & After Photos

124»

Replies

• mommyhof3
    mommyhof3 Posts: 551 Member
    I went out and bought a bikini and take my pictures in that. Only my friends can see them. I am uncomfortable to post them but that inspires me to keep going and make myself look good in that bikini
  • ereilly311
    ereilly311 Posts: 244 Member
    Wear whatever you want, then keep it on your own computer. You want to post of a public blog, wear clothes, not underwear. Sheesh, common sense.

I think this is the best response yet!
  • ereilly311
    ereilly311 Posts: 244 Member
    I have always done my before pics in a sports bra and my spandex shorts I wear under my gym shorts, that way I can see everything. I take these only for me though. If I were to share, I may keep the same shorts on, but maybe throw on a tank top with it so its not showing too much to the public. I don't think I will ever be ok with showing off to the public though haha
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    i take all my pics in tighty whities and cowboy boots....if ur offended ur un-american

Yeehaw!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Seriously, do you still have clothes on? Cause you shouldn't.
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Wear whatever you want, then keep it on your own computer. You want to post of a public blog, wear clothes, not underwear. Sheesh, common sense.

^^This
  • I personally wouldn't, not because it offends me or because I think that it is degrading. But there's a hell of a lot of creeps out there you know? Even just wearing a sports bra and shorts can give a picture a totally different meaning (to some) than undies.

Just my two cents, I'm sure if you do go the undies route you'll be fine!
  • JennyLisT
    JennyLisT Posts: 402 Member
    I personally wouldn't, not because it offends me or because I think that it is degrading. But there's a hell of a lot of creeps out there you know? Even just wearing a sports bra and shorts can give a picture a totally different meaning (to some) than undies.

Just my two cents, I'm sure if you do go the undies route you'll be fine!

Nice cleavage.
  • spongekitty
    spongekitty Posts: 24 Member
    For the love of god, wear -nothing- if you feel comfortable in it. These pictures aren't there to be titillating, and I can't remember the last time I was aroused by looking at someone standing profile to a camera with half their clothing off just because half their clothing was off. The point is to show off the shape of your body down to the fine details; wear whatever makes that abundantly clear.
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    I have underwear on in my before and after pics. No big deal. It's not like people have never seen an underwear clad person before lol.
  • brickok
    brickok Posts: 117 Member
    Love it!! and oh so true!!
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Pics of people in underwear don't bother me in the least honestly. Hell, if I actually get my dream bod I'll probably post that *kitten* all over. :bigsmile:
  • RebelliousRibbons
    RebelliousRibbons Posts: 391 Member
    My before pics are in my underwear. I really don't give a crap what people think. I did, however, cut my face off to keep it anonymous.
  • SabrinaSt
    SabrinaSt Posts: 142 Member

Have you read my reply few posts before yours?

Sheesh, condescending much?

I'll quote it for you.

I did too. My before pics are in my undies. I was too late when I posted the question here. LOL. I still take weekly progress photos in my underwear but I'll just keep them for my eyes. I'll just publish the more modest ones.
  • SabrinaSt
    SabrinaSt Posts: 142 Member
    Pics of people in underwear don't bother me in the least honestly. Hell, if I actually get my dream bod I'll probably post that *kitten* all over. :bigsmile:

I'll probably do that. :laugh:
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Listen, I would ignore anyone who says not to post in your underwear. There's nothing wrong with it and it's not as if they are naked pics you are posting. It really annoys me when people give out! It seems to be ok to post pics in a bikini, when, like you said, bikinis are often skimpier that underwear..
  • Tiff587
    Tiff587 Posts: 264 Member
    I've got to say one of the most motivating things I found on here were the before and after photos!

I love seeing the muscle definition and differences in abs, along with the general awesomeness of how much healthier and younger everyone looks! I have no problem with seeing people in there underwear showing me what they have achieved, in fact I think it ROCKS!! :heart: This is a fitness site and as long as your photos are tasteful and show your results then go for it!!!!!

Just make sure you do what makes you comfortable!

:flowerforyou: