I am back!!!

I have not logged in for about 2 weeks now. I had the flu for three days.....right before we left to go on our trip to florida and disney world. Well.....I lost six pounds right before our trip....by being sick....not the healthy way, but I looked better in my swim suit. Being on vacation I didn't count calories at all......give me a break I was in disney world after not eating for three days. Well back to the gym tomorrow....we will see if those 6 pounds stayed off....ha ah funny...:laugh:

Replies

• I have not logged in for about 2 weeks now. I had the flu for three days.....right before we left to go on our trip to florida and disney world. Well.....I lost six pounds right before our trip....by being sick....not the healthy way, but I looked better in my swim suit. Being on vacation I didn't count calories at all......give me a break I was in disney world after not eating for three days. Well back to the gym tomorrow....we will see if those 6 pounds stayed off....ha ah funny...:laugh:
  • rachieb1013
    rachieb1013 Posts: 75 Member
    oooohhh I love Disney World! I was there this past september. How was the weather???
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Welcome back from vacation Monica!

Doesn't Disney World have some excellent restaurants!