A little humor for the day.

fatsis
fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
This will be my last post today...I really need to work.

There is this apartment complex that has assigned parking for all the tennants. But there is this one particular gentelman who parks wherever he wants.

So, one day he comes flying into the parking lot, parks, slams the door, and runs up to his appartment.
he walks into his apartment takes off his jacket and throws his keys down on the table. It is just about then that something cathches his eye. He looks again and sure enough he sees this female neighbor accross the way looking very seductive. SHe sees him and motions him with the come hether very very seductively. He is over there at her door in 2 seconds.

He eagerly knocks on her door. She opens the the door in just her robe. She drops her robe to reveil (spelling?) that she is naked and he closes the door immediately. She tells him to unzip his pants, so he does. She drops to her knees and holds out her hand and says pull it out. With his heart beating 90mph he pulls it out. She holds out her hand and in a very seductive voice says put it in my hand, so he does.

Now with his member in her left hand she takes her right arm and raises it over her head and slams it down vigorously on his member several times shouting "DON'T YOU EVER PARK IN MY PARKING SPACE AGAIN!!!"

The doctors say he can have sex again in 2 months.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :happy:

Replies

• fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    This will be my last post today...I really need to work.

There is this apartment complex that has assigned parking for all the tennants. But there is this one particular gentelman who parks wherever he wants.

So, one day he comes flying into the parking lot, parks, slams the door, and runs up to his appartment.
    he walks into his apartment takes off his jacket and throws his keys down on the table. It is just about then that something cathches his eye. He looks again and sure enough he sees this female neighbor accross the way looking very seductive. SHe sees him and motions him with the come hether very very seductively. He is over there at her door in 2 seconds.

He eagerly knocks on her door. She opens the the door in just her robe. She drops her robe to reveil (spelling?) that she is naked and he closes the door immediately. She tells him to unzip his pants, so he does. She drops to her knees and holds out her hand and says pull it out. With his heart beating 90mph he pulls it out. She holds out her hand and in a very seductive voice says put it in my hand, so he does.

Now with his member in her left hand she takes her right arm and raises it over her head and slams it down vigorously on his member several times shouting "DON'T YOU EVER PARK IN MY PARKING SPACE AGAIN!!!"

The doctors say he can have sex again in 2 months.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :happy:
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Great joke!! thanks!! No get to work!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    :noway: :noway: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member