My jeans fit!!

I am so excited! I tried my capri jeans on 2 weeks ago and they were so tight, there was no way to sit down - LOL! I really felt like wearing them today so I thought why not, try them on again and THEY FIT! Granted they are not as cozy as I would like them to be but I am wearing them today and they look pretty good! **Happy Dance**

Replies

• best feeling ever! no good tasting food could ever compare to fitting into smaller jeans.
  • Izanami66
    Izanami66 Posts: 181 Member
    Congrats!! That's so awesome! What a great feeling!! I had a similar experience with my goal jeans (a cute pair of bell-bottoms my friend gave me). Last weekend, I thought, what the hell. I tried them on, and just like you, they fit! My goal now is to have them fit comfortably, hehehe. Cheers to you! :drinker:
  • Hooray for your Pants Day!
  • learntolive
    learntolive Posts: 170 Member
    HAAARAYYYY! Keep it up!:flowerforyou: Joni
  • sunspotalli
    sunspotalli Posts: 46 Member
    that is certainly an awesome feeling! congrats keep up the good work
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,852 Member
    Great NSV!! The Jean fit is top on my list :-)
  • lulu3561
    lulu3561 Posts: 85 Member
    AWESOME - NSV - keep up the great work.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,322 Member
    Good for you
  • chm2616
    chm2616 Posts: 434 Member
    How exciting!!! Keep up the great work!!!!! :smile:
  • kgprice11
    kgprice11 Posts: 750 Member
    congrats!
  • Me too
    except the expensive ones I bougt a size less than normal are baggy, the 3 pairs of cheap and nasty ones (£8 each) fit great
    Always the way
  • Navotc
    Navotc Posts: 97
    So excited for you! Happy day!:happy:
  • lorib75
    lorib75 Posts: 490 Member
    Hey congrats on a great NSV!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • moss11
    moss11 Posts: 236 Member
    Makes it all worth while.
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Great Job!!! :flowerforyou:
    All of these pants victories have inspired me. I have been wanting to go to the store and see if I can fit a smaller size, and I am inspired to try today after work. Hopefully I will be as successful as you.
  • misalillstead
    misalillstead Posts: 407 Member
    Congrats!!! :D
  • well done to you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!