Need to Lose 100 LBS -Robins Thread !

Replies

• Lauriek70
    Lauriek70 Posts: 2,087 Member
    Robin will go to page 7 thanks for the names so I don't repeat either.

Toots do you want page 6
  • vinsonh42
    vinsonh42 Posts: 125
    Thank you Robin and Laurie for letting me know. Glad I got the email to my phone letting me know that I had messages on here.
  • lizmil79
    lizmil79 Posts: 566 Member
    Yes! Thanks for the headsup. Really enjoy this group. Thank you Robin for al of your hard work on this thread. Glad to have found it and be on this journey with each of you.

Liz
  • Bigaug
    Bigaug Posts: 395 Member
    It's very late. Why don't we just close the group? I loved that it was open but sometimes...

aug
  • RobinsEgg
    RobinsEgg Posts: 3,702 Member
    I'm a bit confused. Is this a thread to make a group for people who need to lose over 100 lbs.? If so, I would love to be apart of it!

Hi - this is a thread - not a group - anyone is welcome to make comments - you are welcome to participate. Most people here have 100 lbs or more to lose and the first post at the top of Page One are guidelines to follow for each day of the week, if you are unsure what to post about.
  • RobinsEgg
    Update on names I've done Hyzaarc, DoomCakes, trhjr06, Monarchris, OperationNorm, Beachgirl613, Believe1213, Vanimelda, LMZimmer.

BigAug - you think you're tired of this! :grumble: I have done this for 2 years now. I would go to a Group format but YOUSE PEOPLE leave me!!!! I need fresh blood every once in a while!!! :smokin:
  • Lauriek70
    Robin you are fast with the emails.

I just sent Heather Ryan, Lizmil, vickimieth, Janak2004, tungstem93m Beieve 1213, tbrp and vanimelda.
  • AngelikaLumiere
    AngelikaLumiere Posts: 862 Member
    I love phalarope reminds me of a very funny episode of Wooster and Jeeves.:laugh:
  • RobinsEgg
    LOL - I am fast. I'm gonna take a little break for now. Be back in 10 minutes.
  • ravenlaramie
    ravenlaramie Posts: 165 Member
    Markin my place here for future reference. Feeling like crap at the moment though so I'm probably going to crash. If I'm up and about tomorrow and more pms need to be sent out, I'll be happy to help out.
  • Lauriek70
    Just sent Angielumika and jtconst. I am starting to have computer issues with the internet going in and out. Using a friends computer since I am house sitting for her. It is getting frustrating.

Have you come across bellawares and a few of the other regulars? I will go back to the older thread and try to find some of the regulars.
  • tootsanderson
    tootsanderson Posts: 1,636 Member
    i'm sorry. had a family emergency. what is going on now? is page six still needing to be done? and by page six what do you mean? the people who made comments on page six.
  • ravenlaramie
    ravenlaramie Posts: 165 Member
    From the previous topic:
    @Raven - Your dog bit you??? He looks so sweet in your ticker pic. I am sorry you have to deal with that! Chin up! You will be dancing again in no time!

He is a sweety. He didn't bite me, his claws caught the back of my knee and tore it up pretty good. He was half asleep and clambored up on the bed, stepped on my knee and then slipped. I've got a pretty sizable gash that stings like hell- I can't bend my knee without it sticking together and then pulling apart. It sucks but it was an unfortunate accident. I cleaned it out with some rubbing alcohol and then put neosporin on it so it shouldn't take too long to heal (I hope lol)
  • RobinsEgg
    Ha, I had to do a few more. I contacted: Dobarber, Kris1085, Bellawares, Helenatrandom, and gigi_to_4.
  • RobinsEgg
    i'm sorry. had a family emergency. what is going on now? is page six still needing to be done? and by page six what do you mean? the people who made comments on page six.

Page 6 is taken care of thanks anyway Toots. I think Laurie and I have gotten most all of the names. I will go over it once more and double check. I am starting from Page 1 and going forward now.

Hope hte family emergency wasn't too bad. Every body ok?
  • lizmil79
    lizmil79 Posts: 566 Member
    @Robin and Laurie. Thank you for the emails letting me know of the change. Glad to be here great thread. Welcome all!!!
    @ Robin you are doing a great job whatever your title is.
    Liz
  • janak2004
    janak2004 Posts: 128 Member
    Thanks to everyone who pm'ed me to let me know what happened with the other thread. I saw that girls message on the board and then everything just stopped. That's just nuts. Odds are she wouldn't have hung around long anyway.

@Robin, thank you for creating this new thread. I'd hate to lose all of you. :)
  • dobarber
    dobarber Posts: 611 Member
    Bumpity bump bump
  • OperationNormal
    OperationNormal Posts: 10 Member
    Thanks for the email!