What's the story behind your avatar?

Replies

• My husband and I raise alpacas! :-p I take WAY more pictures of critters than people these days!
  • thelaurameister
    thelaurameister Posts: 689 Member
    No cool story. Just a slow day at work. Me in my natural habitat :yawn: boring lol
  • Kimdbro
    Kimdbro Posts: 922 Member
    Self portrait of the last time I was truly happy. Time stamp says 2007 but it was actually June 2008 camped out at the North Country Fair. My life revolved around Whitewater Kayaking, camping, music, and the pursuit of happiness. A month later I decided to ruin my life. lol. Ahhh poor decisions.... I've gained 70 LBs since this photo and it's my quest to find this person again.
  • I almost cheated on my log today, but put this pic up as a reminder.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    took this after my scale showed I had made a 3lb gain.

I decided screw the scale... I'm going to keep taking pics.
  • baylor110311
    baylor110311 Posts: 15 Member
    My 2 year old daughter and I. It is a pic of me after losing 94 lbs.
  • PicNic00
    PicNic00 Posts: 269 Member
    <<<< Flame Princess from Adventure Time! She is moody, and passionate! Just like me. :) Adventure time is one of THE MOST amazing cartoons out there.
  • Xstitcher74
    Xstitcher74 Posts: 124 Member
    I love that at the end of the movie, when true loves kiss was to change her to something beautiful, she already was. It was a reminder to me that no matter what I physically change, I am still beautiful.
    AND- My BF has one of Shrek and it seemed appropriate.:laugh:
  • poll09
    poll09 Posts: 549
    me ready for my mates 21st complete with false eyelashes x
  • beekuzz
    beekuzz Posts: 428 Member
    Me and my dad after he was diagnosed with ALS ( Lou Gehrigs disease). He passed away Nov. 2010 after only 1½ years from onset. I promised him that I would take care of myself. My dad was very active and strong. At 70, he could still do pushups, but the disease took all of his muscles. I can't do any pushups yet except against the wall, but I'll get there. A promise is a promise. :heart:
  • NikkiSixGuns
    NikkiSixGuns Posts: 630 Member
    Wow! I'm impressed with all the hard workers out there. Love the sarcasm I hear comin' through, too...
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Just me in my bathroom trying to take a new pic... nothing special. lol
  • misslegz
    misslegz Posts: 196 Member
    Finally don't mind having a full body picture taken of myself.

12309460.png
  • Lizzy_Sunflower
    Lizzy_Sunflower Posts: 1,510 Member
    This is me picking up a sand dollar of the Caribbean Sea floor.

Yes, life is good...
  • Laura80111
    Laura80111 Posts: 958 Member
    Me with my newest Grandson #3 he's about 1.5 hrs old in the picture.:bigsmile:
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    I like being an attention *kitten* on MFP, so posted a lame self shot today of me wearing a suit at work and I made a *kitten* status update to get comments. It worked, great success.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    I like being an attention *kitten* on MFP, so posted a lame self shot today of me wearing a suit at work and I made a *kitten* status update to get comments. It worked, great success.

But it's all part of the persona?
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 692 Member
    I love my feet!

Toe-socks... yep!
    Toe-shoes... yep!
    Painted toe-nails... of course!

:bigsmile:
  • Giraffe33991
    Giraffe33991 Posts: 434 Member
    On the jetway boarding our connecting flight to Portland Oregon after sitting in Houston for 8 hours (we missed the earlier connection). I told my kids to smile as I snapped a shot to text to my brother -- proof we were actually leaving. Kids didn't hear the "smile" part I guess. They are amusing!
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    I was running with my son and we saw this white truck with writing on the back proclaiming "White & Nerdy". We love the Weird Al song so I took a pic.