Looking to meet motivated weightloss friends

Hi Shonda I'm 27 a mother of a daughter so to be 4 yr old. Im a ful-timestudent, but at this time i do not work do to my accident in Nov. 27, 11. I know i can lose the weight i have done it before. After having my daughter i lost the baby weight and extra (170). By my daughters first birthday i was back up to 320 on that day i made up in my mind i had to change to be around to see my daughter grow up. By her 2 birthday i was weighing in at 195. It took hard work and motivation to get there but i achieve that goal. This time it will be tougher due to the accident i broke both femers in my legs and had a complete knee replacement. Some my left leg from knee cap up is all metal. So working out will be a little more difficult this time but im willing to give it my all to drop this weight. I want my final weight to be 165. My current weight is 220. I'm motivated and ready to make this change.

Looking to meet weightloss buddies

Replies

• jstandfield
    jstandfield Posts: 150 Member
    Feel free to add me
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Hi, Shonda-I am Sherry, I have 2 girls, currently looking to lose about 100 pounds...welcome to MFP-feel free to add me! Good luck!
  • Aparz1
    Aparz1 Posts: 949
    Please feel free to add me, sending you the request now. I am on MFP everyday and keep an open diary. Wishing you the best and happy to provide any support or motivation that you need :)
  • pinkgumdrop123
    pinkgumdrop123 Posts: 262 Member
    Feel free to add me :)
  • Hi and welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me!!! I am on daily! Everyone else can feel free to add me as well :-)
  • SorrowsTengo
    SorrowsTengo Posts: 18 Member
    You can add me if you like. Maybe we can motivte each other :)
  • Doozer1978
    Doozer1978 Posts: 61 Member
    Hello there!!!!!

I started at your current weight and want to finish at your target weight!

Add me and we can de-chubby together!!!!

:-)
  • You can def add me.
  • fitwithin
    fitwithin Posts: 210 Member
    Feel free to add me. We can motivate each other. You can do it!
  • ldipaolo
    ldipaolo Posts: 6 Member
    I need some help and motivation too. Its easier knowing your not alone. You can defiantly add me and so can anyone else who want to help me. I could use support from people who are going through it with me. My husband is not very supportive and in my household they all eat unhealthy.

13677360.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Raji__x
    Raji__x Posts: 2
    Hey I'm Raj, motivated to loose 70lbs with safe healthy weight loss
    Please feel free to add me :)
  • Feel free to add me. Also if you want to follow my fitness blog. I write about my goals, how I feel and different stories about my day/life. It really help me keep my motivation high.

http://lilschrec7-fitness.blogspot.com/
  • GottaGetRight82
    GottaGetRight82 Posts: 9 Member
    hi sweetie! u can add me! im lookin to loose 80lbs too! we can do it together!
  • darkandlovelyj
    darkandlovelyj Posts: 6 Member
    Feel free to add me
  • ceeceescurves
    ceeceescurves Posts: 15 Member
    Hi Shonda,

I'm currently around the 218 lbs. We can help keep each other motivated. I've lost 68 lbs so far. Its been hard some days, easy some. But I' doing it 1 day/pound @ a time.

Since you've been in an accident, water aerobics may be best for you because of your leg and knee injures. Look into @ your local community center, community college or pools in your area. You dont have to know have to swim. And its less stress on the joints. I love it.

Best of luck to you.
  • msdani12
    msdani12 Posts: 132 Member
    Feel free to add me! (:
  • ceeceescurves
    ceeceescurves Posts: 15 Member
    Shonda,

Some of your post just popped in my inbox and you're already doing water aerobics. :) Good for you. I know you love it.
  • you can add me. i just started 2 weeks ago
  • mmreed
    mmreed Posts: 436 Member
    Hello! Welcome to MFP!

Add me as a friend and take part in my daily fitness discussions, tips, and commentary on MyFitnessPal!

MFP is a really great resource to keep you focused and connect you with a wealth of fitness resources and like minded folks.

1. Log your foods every day - don't skip days, or parts of your day. log everything!
    2. Analyze each day - see where it went good and where it went bad - too much fat? maybe too many carbs? over the calorie limit? Identify and plan how to correct it for tomorrow.
    3. Reach out to the community with questions or advice needs.
    4. Build a network of friends here!
    5. Above all, do not believe everything you read here. There is a lot of great advice, but also some misleading and hype type advice. Part of getting fit is educating yourself in aspects of health and fitness. Make sure any questionable advice is looked at with a scientific eye and look for facts, evidence, and most importantly real world proof.
    6. You are more than a number. Sometimes the scale may not say what you hoped - thats fine. weight loss is not a straight line declination. Its a bumpy line that drops over time. Don't let single day numbers get your focus away from term based results.
    7. Vary your exercises. Your body forms memories and can slow down how it burns fat and builds muscles. Keep it confused! Hit it hard with cardio styles. Build lean muscle to burn even more fat.
    8. and above all - take your photo now! You will want to look back and have a starting BEFORE picture to proudly display along with your series of PRESENT or CURRENT photos during your transformation and continued lifestyle of fitness.

I welcome you, and anyone else out there to add me as a friend. I have made fitness and health my passion and love the idea of folks joining me in my new lifestyle of being fit, healthy, and most importantly - HAPPY!.

I'm here to support and motivate!!! I find my own success comes easier when I help and fuel other folks success.

and remember - most folks care more about the quality of fuel they put in their lawn mowers than the fuel they put in their bodies. Don't be one of those people. Whole foods. Natural foods. Intelligent choices.

Fit for life,
    Mark M. Reed
    aka Marc Mayhem - Fitness Blogger, and Motivator!

Add me as a friend and take part in my daily fitness discussions, tips, and commentary on MyFitnessPal!

• nuphan
    nuphan Posts: 12
    everyone is great here! Feel free to add me!